• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what are the ages round here?

Originally posted by LawTown Junky
the 4 years (or more if ur dumb)
that ur in high school are the best years for real
im 18 and wish i coudl stay in hs liek forever
i mean ju srelive them four years forever
kus there the shit
kus when u leave hs life is all diff
you gotta basically restart ur life
kus now u gotta make a life
which is kinda boring

word

wow. so in real life, do you sound like that guy from g. love and special sauce? because you sure as hell sound like him.

anyway, i'm 19, out of high school, in my second year of college and I don't miss high school one bit. then again, i was the one who got tripped in the halls and called nasty names and stuff. so I suppose that makes sense.

Originally posted by robin

anyway, i'm 19, out of high school, in my second year of college and I don't miss high school one bit. then again, i was the one who got tripped in the halls and called nasty names and stuff. so I suppose that makes sense.

poor you...

but just remember, nerds rule the world...

Originally posted by LawTown Junky
the 4 years (or more if ur dumb)
that ur in high school are the best years for real
im 18 and wish i coudl stay in hs liek forever
i mean ju srelive them four years forever
kus there the shit
kus when u leave hs life is all diff
you gotta basically restart ur life
kus now u gotta make a life
which is kinda boring

word

Ah man........

If High school is the best 4 years of my life, then I will have a very depressing 50 more years to my life if I make it that far... :)

Originally posted by RussellG
Agum, all I meant is that you have to balance it out.

Running a site is one thing. But running a business?

<new>
BTW, how were you failing by hanging out with friends and the like? If I can do it and not fail then anyone can :)
</new>

[Edited by RussellG on 11-23-2000 at 03:17 AM]

Doh... what I meant was, I see myself not having a very good future if I continue to hang out all day like that everyday... so I stopped and came back to the good world of computers/internet and resumed to work on agum.com. That was it.

Gee... I havn't been back to this thread since my original post (you know the memory goes with us old guys) and I see I'm due a big retirement party. Is it at Chicken's house? What time and where? I'm sure Peo will be there.

Originally posted by Rick
Originally posted by Chicken

Actually we decided on a pen (Bic, you pick the color, blue or black), and a free 29 cent hamburger coupon at McDonalds (valid Wednesdays). "He was a good member..."

Kewl! I'll choose the black pen, but I'd like to donate the McDonalds coupon to charity, or somebodies dog if charity doesn't want it.

Originally posted by jiminsd
Gee... I havn't been back to this thread since my original post (you know the memory goes with us old guys) and I see I'm due a big retirement party. Is it at Chicken's house? What time and where? I'm sure Peo will be there.

Ya know... I think that's a great idea! Hey chicken... Be sure to buy a lot of beer. Us old folks may not be able to handle the strain of this board, but watch us put beer away.
Oh by the way... I like my filet mignon medium rare and lots of sour cream on the baked potatoes.

If you can't arrange for the Rockettes, the Dallas Cowgirls will be sufficient for entertainment

Suuuuuuuure, beer, filet mignon (medium rare), the Dallas Cowgirls. I'm having the party at 2 p.m. Christmas day. be sure to get there a bit early (parking is a beetch where I live). Hope to see ya' there! :)

Back