• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what are the ages round here?

Originally posted by jiminsd
Nah,I've got Rick beat.. next month 46. I'm wondering where my hair went too.

I'll gladly pass the Geritol award on to you.
Still have my hair, but I've noticed my forehead getting a bit taller lately

Youngest here at 13! Gimme the award for the youngest poster! (I'll probably be beat really soon though :()

thanx guys. btw, I'm 16, which is also a crummy age. The only thing I get to do here is have sex, and I aint doing that. I can legally be responsible for someone else's life, and yet I can't drink. Explain the logic behind that.

I'm 16. And how can you guys say that 15 is a crummy age. Ever since I've gotten my driver's lic, so many ppl have tried to run me off the road b/c I've got a nicer car than they do. You'll hate it when you drive.

I'm 21 and wish I could stay it... sadly enough I see the calender moving towards another birthday...

I know what you mean. For me it's like "Well, I've been sweet 16. It's all downhill from here". I wanna be back in kindergarten.

Originally posted by jiminsd
Nah,I've got Rick beat.. next month 46. I'm wondering where my hair went too.

Jiminsd:
As a moderator I regret to inform you that you can no longer post here. Our insurance only covers members up to age 45. After this age, we feel that posting and reading may cause heart palpitations -and we cannot be held responsible for croaking members. We hope you understand.

Rick, enjoy your last year!

-The Management

(/sarcasm)

Me, just turned 30 whoooopieeeeeeee!

Do I get a gold watch and perhaps a small honorarium on my retirement?

Originally posted by Chicken

Jiminsd:
As a moderator I regret to inform you that you can no longer post here. Our insurance only covers members up to age 45. After this age, we feel that posting and reading may cause heart palpitations -and we cannot be held responsible for croaking members. We hope you understand.

Rick, enjoy your last year!

-The Management

(/sarcasm)

Me, just turned 30 whoooopieeeeeeee!

16 here... got to get my liscence, heh

P.S. I don't post very often, but I am still here, in case anyone misses me, heh. Probably not... haven't posted frequently in a year or something.

Originally posted by Rick
Do I get a gold watch and perhaps a small honorarium on my retirement?

Actually we decided on a pen (Bic, you pick the color, blue or black), and a free 29 cent hamburger coupon at McDonalds (valid Wednesdays). "He was a good member..."

Originally posted by Chicken

Actually we decided on a pen (Bic, you pick the color, blue or black), and a free 29 cent hamburger coupon at McDonalds (valid Wednesdays). "He was a good member..."

Kewl! I'll choose the black pen, but I'd like to donate the McDonalds coupon to charity, or somebodies dog if charity doesn't want it.

hmmmm

I wonder what would happen if you required a creditcard to use this place. I also dread what would happen if the moderators were 12. hehehe

Back