• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webserve.ca - Bad Experience

Our representative in Europe tried to sign up with you twice but every time there was a warning and error:

Description: gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address
Script: /home/neva/domains/nevacious.com/public_html/billing/signup.php
Line Number: 131

Do you also accept credit cards or just paypal?

Last edited:
bizzzare said:
Our representative in Europe tried to sign up with you twice but every time there was a warning and error:

Description: gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address
Script: /home/neva/domains/nevacious.com/public_html/billing/signup.php
Line Number: 131

Do you also accept credit cards or just paypal?

Dear

Because of technical upgrades on the order script, the system was unavailable for a few hours. This should be solved by now.

We no longer accept credit cards, since August 2005 we decided to add Moneybookers instead of Credit cards, because they are cheaper and this gives us more funds to invest in the quality of our products.

Kind Regards
Danny

Webserve finally paid out the refund what can't be said about exist.... hosting. they still didn't transfer money back nor replied to emails. I just wonder what makes such companies think they will exist for long time or they do that business on short terms just make quick cash... next time I will check twice before sign up as I was proved that "money back" on hoster's website does not neccesserily mean you can really get it.

bizzzare said:
Webserve finally paid out the refund what can't be said about exist.... hosting. they still didn't transfer money back nor replied to emails. I just wonder what makes such companies think they will exist for long time or they do that business on short terms just make quick cash... next time I will check twice before sign up as I was proved that "money back" on hoster's website does not neccesserily mean you can really get it.

Hi

Am sorry you having bad times with this company, anyway nevacious is a nice company, goodluck :)

HD

yeah I'm convincing myself of that now. nevacious is very good. not a single notice of downtime or any other problems. 2 more weeks of such service and I will be recommending it all over the net :biggrin2:

bizzzare said:
yeah I'm convincing myself of that now. nevacious is very good. not a single notice of downtime or any other problems. 2 more weeks of such service and I will be recommending it all over the net :biggrin2:

Good to hear it :)

HD

I have about 3 - 4 years experience with Webserve. I hosted my website RCScale.co.uk with them (now changed to a new hosting company about 1 week ago). In the beginning, their hosting service is good, but in the last 2 years, their hosting service is getting worst and worst. Everyday, I got at least 1 short downtime, and one major downtime every money for more than 16 - 24 hours. Their last downtime before I moved my website is more than 48 hours. Their support is useless. So STAY AWAY from Webserve. They are the worst hosting company online based on my 12 years internet experience.

Back