• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting Review Biz

Mrlinux

Webhosting Review Biz

I will be glad FreeWebspace members review our sites. We will accept any type of suggestions, opinions and critisism. We learn from our errors.

WebhostingReview.biz is one of the first Webhosting and Domain names Blogs. We provide with Reviews, Offers, Discounts, Articles and News. Is a community where you can apply your articles and reviews. We also are waiting for your hosting reviews.

Anything to reply?

Sincerely,
WebhostingReview.biz

Do you think theres enough google ads? Maybe you should put a couple more...

Also your "Contact Us" link is broken, try putting mailto: infront of the email address.
<a href="mailto:email@email.com">contact us</a>

Besides that; overall its a nice layout. The color schema is a bit dull but i like it.

Keep up the good work.

PS. feel free to do a review on Deluxnetwork.

Busted is the half of his problems if he chooses not to remove it OR if he's that desperate to keep it, full credit must be given. That's your only options buddy boy.

If a person cannot write their own articles then they should just refrain from providing articles. Just my 2c. I have no respect for people who do this.

I have contacted an attorney and sent a letter to your web host informing them of your copyright infringment. I promised this action will have consequences and you have yet to respond therefor I am moving forward with my promise of legal action.

?
you can demand a user who wrote that article to be added on webhostingreview.biz, Emails are proved, from Germany, ip logged, emailed to the user and said that article is written from him. Sorry guys but you can send an email to the user that add the article to webhostingreview if you want his email just pm. TDLInternet sorry to tell that but, you believe in SuperMan?

Just think before you made an action :)

No offense to anyone. But if your going to use someone else's work (word for word) first ask for permission and secondly give credit to that person. I would normally tell TDLInternet to chill but not in this case.

Mrlinux said:
?
you can demand a user who wrote that article to be added on webhostingreview.biz, Emails are proved, from Germany, ip logged, emailed to the user and said that article is written from him. Sorry guys but you can send an email to the user that add the article to webhostingreview if you want his email just pm. TDLInternet sorry to tell that but, you believe in SuperMan?

Just think before you made an action :)

well.. i guess you could remove the article,right ?

I remvoed the article, But TDLInternet RESPECT a little ok? We don't post it and we have proofs on this, we got from an email all are on the email. So dont be as child as being taking action. Come on let's shut me down ok? Let's see if your site also will not be shutting down. Want to challenge us?

And I will do my best to shut your site down in one way or another, I just asked for review not for anything else, if you have problems contact the owner.

I didn't irrespect you, You didn't ask me to remove so Respect me if you want others respect you!

Damm little boys over the net creating theirself as SUPERMAN!

With MrLinux's response I'm relatively neutral in this matter since its just one mans word against another

It's good to see its been resolved anyway..,,

ps.
mrLinux your english is horrible mate

MrLinux, thanks for removing MY article. This issue is resolved, however the nice little threats you've made have been forwarded to your host and your account is now under careful eye. :) Best wishes!

Back