• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Just a thought...maybe get another method of contact for your clients besides using a public hosting forum and waiting for them to contact you?

I do have to congratulate you on handing the situation well :).

Regards,

Tang

Yeah , our emails are still up as there being hosted on another server , Also i am on im constantly during this problem so information can be easily obtained

Thanks , Jordan

Service is finally resumed , all clients have been pm'd there new accounts (if they are an active member on here ) Clients who aren't have either been dealt with on msn or email.

We really must hand it to our clients for patience while this was down thankyou you have been great

Layered tech have sent us an email pasted below

Hi sir , your hard drive is being reloaded to your server and it will be slaved back to normal , I will add your old primary drive to your server which will be back up soon

Jason Johnson
Layered Technologies Level I Support

Layered tech have sent us an email pasted below

Hi sir , your hard drive is being reloaded to your server and it will be slaved back to normal , I will add your old primary drive to your server which will be back up soon

Jason Johnson
Layered Technologies Level I Support

the webservice is down.....but the FTP is working as it should. and yes I want the post informed on any changes :D

Well mardagg , its back up finally mate , thats all the scheduled downtimes finished.

Thanks for staying loyal to us and good luck with your site

Thankyou , Jordan Mclay

Well mardagg , its back up finally mate , thats all the scheduled downtimes finished.

Thanks for staying loyal to us and good luck with your site

Thankyou , Jordan Mclay
Thank you...

you are a truly a great host...
and that is one reason for me to be loyal :D

and thx:beer:

Back