• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Template Needed

Matt8

All? No, ALL!
NLC
I am in the need of a very simple web template designed for me. I have a very small budget of about $20 via PayPal. I only need a one page design, nothing too fancy.

-This would be an opportunity to go pretty creative with the design - I have some basic guidelines to what I want but it would likely be a pretty fun design to make because of the content.
-I am not in any need of any kind of scripting, basically I just need the html design and all the images associated with it. I do not want any kind of "Designed by" required.
-I need this done by the end of this weekend. I realize that is not much time, but for an experienced web designer, a one page template shouldn't take very long.
-This should go without being said, but the design needs to be exclusive to me. No ripoffs.

If you are interested:
-PM me with the following info:

-Link of a site you designed, portfolio, some kind of proof that you can make a decent looking template.
-an IM (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, whatever) contact so that we can be in back and forth contact thru the "tweaking process" or for easier access if you had questions.

Thanks guys!

Back