• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting site for sale. Unique offer.

TravisL

I have a web hosting site that I have been working to build the past few months. But the economy is crap right now, so I need to do away with it or get a partner on board to help me. Anyway here's what I got for you.

1) The site is Sleck.net, registered until 10/31 through NameCheap. 5 letters, very pronounceable and brandable.

2) Social Media optimized. I have a social media team building up our twitter and facebook. Twitter currently has 51 followers and growing. Facebook about 15 or so. It's a new endeavor. They post on Twitter every single day. You'll get this too.

3) Unique hits last month around 168 for last month, currently at 102 for this month via AWStats. Will give screenshot to serious parties.

4) Two clients. One paying $3 per month, another fella paying $6 per month for small little websites.

5) PostiveSSL certificate good through 3/27/11 through Namecheap.

6) Optional if needed: Half my VPS. 25GB of space, 500GB of bandwidth. Don't worry, if I don't need the vps anymore, I'll have it turned over to you.

Looking for $100 for this. This is a good deal for those looking to break into the hosting business and already have the basics covered and ready to roll.

That's included in the sale. I'll be maintaining the monthly bill.

EDIT: The technical price however is $10.50, the total bill is $21.

Last edited:
I just renewed it to keep everything tip top for whomever takes over/comes on board so one month from now.

A total of $34 monthly. $21 for the VPS, and $12.95 for WHMCS.

EDIT: But that may change if you take the site to your own provider.

Last edited:
I am interested. Please contact me at marc(@)rosslo.com.

Also let me know how you see a 50/50 partnership.

Back