• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We need a free host for our clients!

What I don't understand is if you have clients that are paying you to design their sites then why ever can you not afford a few dollars a month to just pay for a decent service ??

You run a massive risk using a free service to support a paid one, it will reflect badly on your design skills if your hosting services aren't up to par ...

I was thinking the same thing - just add a few Dollars to your design cost? Something doesn't seem right here and this is the exact reson I didn't respond to sponsor :)

Thanks for all the replies!

At this time Valde Media offers affordable pricing for our design packages, therefore we want to keep the total price as low as possible!

A link back from our client's site at the bottom, shouldn't really be a problem if necessary. There are many ways to go though... offering free hosting service for let see 3 - 6 months and then our clients MUST upgrade for a paid service with you for example. We can discuss this later on and see how you can benefit as well from this!

As explained before: we don't want to get involved in web hosting, therefore we need 'shared hosting' for our clients and not a 'reseller' account! Our client is dealing with you directly regarding tech support, upgrading, etc. after the web design project has finished for us.

Cheers! :beer:

well as i said before we can sponsor your clients. We are a new host yes however we can handle them. By using our services they can help us raise money for cancer. We can do it with a basic 50mb storage and a 1000mb transfer and if they wanna upgrade they can by posting in our forums.

If you do web design why are you using a free template from OSWD as your site?
This does raise suspicions with me (but I'm not a trusting person) so if you could answer...

As explained before: we don't want to get involved in web hosting, therefore we need 'shared hosting' for our clients and not a 'reseller' account! Our client is dealing with you directly regarding tech support, upgrading, etc. after the web design project has finished for us.

So I think you shold take note that your selling (making money) and the host has to provide hosting, tech suport etc. for nothing but an ad that has no inherent value. Not going to happen with a reliable service.

You could 'team' with a host and get a preferential rate (we already do this with 2 clients) which you then supply your clients with tech support for website details that would be supplied - but you would have to specify that the host is not contacted because they want a word on a page changed, they contact you.

When you introduce another variable to your client they can get confused over who does what.

If you do web design why are you using a free template from OSWD as your site?
This does raise suspicions with me (but I'm not a trusting person) so if you could answer...

So what if we use a free template??
Do you think that potential clients are aware of that?
Only web designers, people like you & me might know about that!
You don't think that there are no web designers who sell their design but used a free template?
What about all those graphic designers who design and sell logos?
You don't think that they use often logos for their clients and just modify a little bit and which they bought for example as a 1000 logos package somewhere on the web?
Not long ago a web designer approached me and offered a web site 'designed by him' including CMS for only $ 200 and told me that I can add pics, text by myself. Basicly, he only sold the template design including CMS. Well, I am 99.9% sure he gets this template including CMS for free on some open source web site! Just Google it...
Come on my friend, wake up this is how things often are done in our business and I can give you hundreds of other examples as well in web design, affiliate marketing or web hosting... It doesn't matter where! :)

Anyway, when we start our biz we mainly were doing internet marketing for our clients. That's why we are using a template you find also on OSWD and OSWD is a great place I have to tell you when you look for a nice template and open source (= free) at the same time! Only recently, we start doing web development as well. Most of our web designers are freelancers and 'yes' besides our web site template, which we plan to redesign soon, we do design only original designs for our clients!
Cheers :beer:

Last edited:
I think i can offer u my free hosting service.
However, i cannot fulfill ur request regarding the no advertisement.

anyway, the advertisement is able to be remove with a fee of $1/month.

for more information, please come to my website and see the hosting features.

http://gnet.shell.la

Michel Z i had already told you we can offer the hosting to your clients, if you are still interested, then just drop a PM to me, please see we do not allow any other langauge except english, the main site should be in english, rest everything is fine.

I think if you want, you can register at http://www.freenukehosting. FreeNukeHosting can get you free plan, but need "Post to Host". Very easy, only 5-10 points ( ~ 3-4 posts) for month.
I like FreeNukeHosting.
If you accept custom ads, i think you can choose UMXhost.com. I like it, because you can custom ads < google ads> , can choose where put ads. UMXhost very fast, and if you are designer, you can design with ads. Support from UMXhost very good ! :D
I'm Valentin 's Group Code & Design :D

i am using premium reseller plan. anyway, as u can see, i am offering service that other people who using the reseller plan din give. i am providing support by myself and my support team. not like some others who dun even care about the registered clients.

Last edited:
I don't get this offer. Do you want a reseller to offer your clients free hosting or do you want to work closely with the webiste? Like a sponsorship.

Back