• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We need a free host for our clients!

Michel Z.

Valde Media needs a free host for our clients. We offering web design services to our clients and often it happens that our clients don't have a web host yet. We would like to include web hosting as a free service within our package of web design services!

Requirements:

- Cpanel
- No advertising on web sites (including popups, etc.)
- No link back

We looking for a web host partner offering free services for our existing & future web design projects. In return, we would like to offer you a banner or text link for advertising purposes on our web site!!

If you are interested, please reply back as follows:

- Your web site address;
- Your IM;
- Your e-mail;
- Where you are located;
- What services our clients will get like disk space, bandwidth, etc.

Thank you :) ,

Michael
ValdeMedia.com
http://www.valdemedia.com

are you looking for free reseller? or simply free hosting? how much specs/ bandwidth you need it? and what other features you want it? as per that i will give you my hosting details.

are you looking for free reseller? or simply free hosting? how much specs/ bandwidth you need it? and what other features you want it? as per that i will give you my hosting details.

Our client's web site will be hosted on an individual web host account, they will contact you when necessary! Therefore we are not looking for a free reseller account, because that means we are taking care of their hosting needs. Our core business is here web design, we don't want to get involved with hosting as well after we finish a web design project!

How much specs/bandwidth our clients need?

Just very basic, enough to upload let see 10 pages of design, some images, Wordpress blog, etc. Nothing really crazy!! If they will get lots of visitors after a while and this causing bandwidth problems, they must upgrade themselves. In that case, you can offer our clients a paid service if they are interested. We only want to provide this extra free service to our web design packages and to get their sites online. What they decide in the future, that's not up to us!

Besides that no specific features requested!

Thank you :),

Michael

Last edited:
sure i can help you for this, anytime you can PM me & yeah plz read this rules before you give an account to your customers. the rules are here Click here and all websites should have english language only. but since you dont want link back, you can just show our ads in the hosted sites.

sure i can help you for this, anytime you can PM me & yeah plz read this rules before you give an account to your customers. the rules are here Click here and all websites should have english language only. but since you dont want link back, you can just show our ads in the hosted sites.

Besides english, our client's websites will be also sometimes in hebrew language!
Your ads will be shown ONLY on our website: http://www.valdemedia.com
Are you offering Cpanel for our clients?

Last edited:
the only thing is there should be english language aswell, because i dont know any other language, and in my company, we dont have hebrew translater. as we offer Cpanel 11 pro with fantastico installed aswell as RVskin.

if your customers has english language aswell, then there is the chance that my company can sponsor you.

Whoa, you want a reseller however no ads, no link back, AND cPanel.. wow seems like a pretty big request, if I was to do this I would require a link back to my site at least unless you wouldn't mind posting on the forums.

I'm confused by this request Michel Z.

You apparently want a host to give you a reseller package for free (with only an ad on your site - which is not condusive to ads) so you can sell to your clients your services which will no doubt include hosting charges.

Hebrew is also a difficult language to get an online translation of for content checking for various security & legality purposes.

The one you do need to address is
Our client's web site will be hosted on an individual web host account, they will contact you when necessary! Therefore we are not looking for a free reseller account, because that means we are taking care of their hosting needs.

If they have to contact your host at all then you are asking for a managed hosting service with reseller privilages, you are only supplying through another hosting company not 'providing' hosting.

Can you answer these questions and I would suggest you ask a mod/admin to move this to paid requests as this is not viable for free with your spec and conditions.

I think I can sum this up:

The OP, wants for his clients to contact your host, and you set his clients up a free hosting account, they wont need much space. The OP does not want a reseller account, as he does not want to handle the hosting side of setting accounts up, he wants his host to do that for him.

In return the OP is willing to place your advert on his site (http://www.valdemedia.com)

They have a flash site (which is not condusive to other elements) so the offer of a banner or link is nonsense in that case.

Again to the OP for response.

They have a flash site (which is not condusive to other elements) so the offer of a banner or link is nonsense in that case.

Again to the OP for response.

Lol. What site are you looking at Decker? Their site is totally HTML and javascript :p But it does look like flash.

http://www.valdemedia.com

Might be (not) but have you got the code to prove it :lol: doubt it.

It's not HTML, but that is not the point.

It is not flash or javascript it's just html. You can easily add rollover effects to links in css+html, (css is just html code for saying how stuff looks)

How you can do a similar effect would be have a box, it's only big enough to see "text here". When rollover, box text color is different and box is bigger so you can see ALL the text.

[ /offtopic]

Back on topic. See there is a good host I know called Kwix-Host. They have reseller signups open right now (shared hosting is closed at the moment.)

Reseller plans:
Apollo Reseller
2500mb Disk
30gb Bandwidth
400 of each feature

Discovery Reseller
5000mb Disk
80gb Bandwidth
1000 of each feature

Platinum Reseller
10gb Disk
120gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features

Posts Required to signup:

Apollo Reseller
30 - Signup

Discovery Reseller
50 - Signup

Platinum Reseller
70 - Signup

Kwix has been hosting for 7 months+. I am a member there and their hosting I think is good.

The problem is, Kwix may not support other languages than English. They can help you though and you should go ask a question in the forum about it.

You should realize, that you will find very few free resellers supporting non-English sites. Just something to think about.

Kwix-Host

Whoa, you want a reseller however no ads, no link back, AND cPanel.. wow seems like a pretty big request, if I was to do this I would require a link back to my site at least unless you wouldn't mind posting on the forums.

he is not asking for reseller host, he simply wants shared hosting, i think you didnt read complete details about what he said.

What I don't understand is if you have clients that are paying you to design their sites then why ever can you not afford a few dollars a month to just pay for a decent service ??

You run a massive risk using a free service to support a paid one, it will reflect badly on your design skills if your hosting services aren't up to par ...

I will offer 10mb / 100mb hosting accounts to upto 1,024 clients free of charge. Just PM me if your interested. We have been around for nearly 3 years now. We have an average of 99.9% excluding server upgrades.
Thanks for your time,
Chris Lewis

Back