• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning!!!!!stay Away From Phpfox.com

C4singles

coollogo_com_206252970.gif
PHPFOX.COM robbed me,hacked my bank,closed down my site 8 times in less than 4 month, They are stationed out of Canada but have there workers over seas to keep there hands clean.

They have commited international crimes and there time is coming,sooner than they coulkd ever realize.

They will sale you a site make it cost so much on phony upgrades until you are broke then they take the site back clean it up and resale it.

I wrote everything they did to me but it must have timed out.

Trust me please,stay away from phpfox.com

Coyote Lee

Last edited:
I'm sorry to see they stole your money? What are you doing about it? Legal action?

How do they hack your bank? And this is pretty serious if they did...you're just going to waste time posting here? Thanks for the heads up, but please call the police, bank or some kind of authority here....

How do they hack your bank? And this is pretty serious if they did...you're just going to waste time posting here? Thanks for the heads up, but please call the police, bank or some kind of authority here....

He needs to contact his bank, and make them aware of the fraudulent charges to his account.

I would be interested in finding out proof of these actions.
PhpFox.Com is a large company and have been operating for some time now. I honestly can't see someone putting that at risk for the sake of a few dollars in someone's bank account.
If it is true as you say, then you need to file a fraud claim at your bank and also notify the Police in your area who will in turn notify the police or Fraud Squad in their area (PhpFox).
If your testimony is false or somewhat misleading, as in you are adding a few white lies, then you need to detract these claims immediately before you end up before the courts being sued by PhpFox.Com for making false accusations against them that will harm their reputation and business.

I have bank statements,godaddy statements,dozens of witnesses,60 to 70 emails and several proffesional webdesigners who put a system cache in to see who was hacking me and it came straight back to phpfox

Also on Youtube under my talk show I dared them to respond to my alegations and they got the video and did not respond,we also have proff that they burned my scripts but had no clue that godaddy was holding a copy of everything,we were waiting for this.

They are a crooked company and costed me and many many many other people thousand upon thousands of Dollars.

They almost destroyed my life. A proffesional webdesigner for Walt Disney thought I was being a bit perinoid until 12 hours after he put in a no trace system and phpfox.com hit me again and withmess have watched this happen over and over again except now they are going to have to deal with godaddy as well

not the first time I've heard things like this about phpfox.
I was actually going to buy the script, but due to horror stories like this decided against.

thanks for the warning!

Thats what we are doing but first they are running a full scale investigation which turned out im only one of a lot of people they have did this to,thanks for the info everyone and thanks nugi

Coyote Singles

you are most welclcome ooblez

you are very welcome friend,I just dont want to see others get burned by phpfox.com like I did.

Back