• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning dealing with || www.ddboard.com/forum || www.webb360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your claims of not breaking the rules are not true. I am a staff member at DDBoard and viewing your warning logs dictate otherwise. A list of infractions have been PM'd to you but it was your disrespectful attitude towards the admin that crossed the line.

DDBoard has registered hundreds of domains for free and as mentioned before has a large testimonial forum to show for it.

LOL, *JAN, you know were to slap this thread to right?, were we can all have a good laugh ;).

Romeo, romeo, were for out tho romeo :p.

The 2005 in your name , Is that your date of birth because you sure are acting like it!

Also im not going to pointlessly argue to you whom i am or aren't , i know myself who i am and thats what counts :)

Last edited:
Well, your claims of not breaking the rules are not true. I am a staff member at DDBoard and viewing your warning logs dictate otherwise. A list of infractions have been PM'd to you but it was your disrespectful attitude towards the admin that crossed the line.

DDBoard has registered hundreds of domains for free and as mentioned before has a large testimonial forum to show for it.

well

andrew you say ddboard registered HUNDREDS of domains from domainsrightnow.com. can u show us some of them????:confused4

And i niether broken the rules nor disrespcful attitude the Admin. did i insulted him !!!!gimme the prove if you are right.

andrew i made nearly 4000 ddpoints. if u really dont want to broken the rules, you have to make the user make use of his/her ddpoints that he made. then you can make the user get 0 ddpoints per post. but i think you and not talking about you but about the stuff in general try to not to give domains by posting.

LOL, *JAN, you know were to slap this thread to right?, were we can all have a good laugh ;).

Romeo, romeo, were for out tho romeo :p.

hey Iggy are you a clown to laugh !!!! who asked you to laugh. i have to laugh for this, lil clowny.

why dont you leave with respecting yourself. big nose.

The 2005 in your name , Is that your date of birth because you sure are acting like it!

Also im not going to pointlessly argue to you whom i am or aren't , i know myself who i am and thats what counts :)

i will treat u as a child or as my next son, i will make myself i didnt read those idle words

i will treat u as a child or as my next son, i will make myself i didnt read those idle words

If you have children I feel sorry for them. You just won't take a telling will you.

Your in the wrong, your attitude is most likely the reason you get banned everywhere, and I'm surprised this thread has lasted so long without it happening again.

Never a mod around when you need one is there!

LOL i cant believe this thread, i agree with others surely FWS cant be held liable for you choosing to participate in a offer. With such a big forum its simply not possible for staff to monitor all posts and offers that came through here. Its kinda a use at your own risk deal.

Insulting other members of FWS surely wont get you your free domain at all. Actually it will get you laughed at more than anything. One of the admins where polite enough to stop by to tell you why you where banned and thats still not enough for you. Stop crying and whining about the stupid domain and either purchase one or find another site to give you one for free..

Agree XSIS, it's like me selling you a script, then your server memory blows up - so should I have checked with your hardware suppliers first? NOT!

OP is simply a whinging pillock.

Sure here you go

Threads: 114,943, Posts: 863,332, Members: 71,729, Active Members: 3,231

Now if im correct theres about 7 or 8 staff memebers floating around FWS how in the world do you expect them to be able to watch all offers that come through the doors. They do have a life outside of FWS families etc..Its common sense really. I think you should have sense enough to research a company that you do business with prior to signing up registering for that service..

You mentioned the magic phrase 'common sense' unfortunately intelligent life is not detected in OP!

While I agree with the other people and not you but as you want "proof" as they do get the domains.

My friend has got some domains and the one I remember is listed below.

N70.BIZ

Now, you could have just contacted DDboards and not come here blaming FreeWebSpace.

DDboards have banned them for obvious reasons, so no where else to gripe (almost said female dog there :D )

I think personally that this thread has gone far enough and contains enough personal insults to last us a lifetime. Some of which have been removed.

I am going to lock it before it gets completely out of hand. In any case, the OPs issues has nothing to do with FWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back