• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS Request - Reliable Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems the company through which I used my VPS service (the best I've ever seen) has gone under, and the VPS company won't give me the account. Not to mention they rolled out completely new plans, which are made of complete fail.

So obviously I need to find a new VPS, before mine gets shut down.
These are my requirements:

CPU: Some kind of a fair-share method. I don't allow anything which takes any significant resources, so really I don't care, as long as it's adequate.
RAM: 1GB guaranteed
Space: 15-20GBs.
IP Addresses: 3
Also Required:
- CentOS 4.4
- cPanel & WHM
- Complete Root Access & SSH
- Unmanaged
- Web-Based Reboot (eg. Virtuazoo), although if your service is as good as my current one has been, I won't be ever needing it.
Optional, but very important:
- Burstable RAM
- Backup Option (one which does not use my allocated space. One backup at a time is good enough, obviously.)

Most Important Requirement:
Is reliability. Please state how long you have been in business for and what kind of tech support you provide, should there be some problem with the VPS (which doesn't come under managed support, obviously).

WHEN REPLYING WITH OFFERS
Please break down the price of your offer like this:
VPS Service: $x
cPanel/WHM Licence: $x
Addition IPs Price (if applicable): $x

Also, I expect it will take me a million years to set up the VPS the way I've got mine now, what with the installing of a million things and changing a million options, not to mention copying all the accounts over. So if you could provide some kind of a "trial period", even if it's rather short, that would be good. But optional.

Thanks. My budget is around $50, but I'm flexible - however that doesn't mean I'm happy to pay more than $50.

I knew I forgot something....

I don't need much, 100gb would do me well for the time being, but I like some room, so maybe 200gb.
Although it's all relative to any higher plans I would be able to upgrade to, when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back