• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS or Dedicated Server Needed

raymond72k4

i am looking for VPS or Dedicated Server to host my Ran Online/RF/Perfect World/Word of Warcraft...

Administrator Access: Yes
Dedicated RAM: 2048MB or above
Remote Desktop Connection : Yes
Disk Space: 20GB or above
Bandwidth/mo.: 150GB above
Dedicated IP Address: unlimited
DNS Hosting: Yes
Firewall/Intrusion Protection: Yes
MS SQL 2005 Hosting: Yes
Backups/Restores: Yes
Install / Run Programs (.exe) Yes
My SQL Hosting:YES
My budget is 100$

Last edited:
i am looking for VPS or Dedicated Server to host my Ran Online/RF/Perfect World/Word of Warcraft...

Administrator Access: Yes
Dedicated RAM: 2048MB or above
Remote Desktop Connection : Yes
Disk Space: 20GB or above
Bandwidth/mo.: 150GB above
Dedicated IP Address: unlimited
DNS Hosting: Yes
Firewall/Intrusion Protection: Yes
MS SQL 2005 Hosting: Yes
Backups/Restores: Yes
Install / Run Programs (.exe) Yes
My SQL Hosting:YES
My budget is

So your budget is?
Unlimited Dedicated IPs?

Your budget is a little low considering you need a Windows Server to use some of the features you listed.

Linux servers cannot use MS SQL, run .exe files, or remote desktop.

Is there anyway you can raise your budget to about $130 per month? If that is an option I can certainly get a server on a premium bandwidth network, optimal for online gaming, with Windows Server 2003 and 2GB of RAM

BTW, unlimited IPs would not really be an option unless you were willing to pay for each IP block.

Hello, we can give you the following:

P4 Dual Core 3.0GHZ
2GB DDR Ram
250GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IP's
Windows 2008 Server - Web Edition

$104.99

We cannot offer unlimited IP's since you would be able to buy blocks as you need them.

If you have any questions about what we are offering you please feel free to e-mail ours sales at sales[@]tmhosting.net .

Last edited:
Hello,

Inbreco Solutions can offer you the following ;

AMD Athlon 2.1GHz
160GB HDD
2GB DDR2 RAM
1000GB Bandwidth
5 Usable IPs
Windows Standard 2003
$110.00/month

This isn't quite your IP requirement but what you can do is purchase an additional 256 IP addresses for an extra $150.00/month

With Regards,
Jason S

Although this is a bit over your budget, Server Complete can offer you the following config from the Dallas datacenter:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 5200+
2.7GHz Dual Core and 64-Bit
2GB RAM
250GB SATA Hard Drive
1,500GB Bandwidth (Level3, InterNAP, Global Crossing)
5 IPs

FREE Setup - $124.99 per month

I will throw in a FREE Upgrade to a 100mbps port from the standard 10mbps as well as FREE Windows 2003 Standard (32 or 64 bit available).

You mentioned you needed MS SQL as well. We can offer you MS SQL Express and no additional charge.

Your server will be online within 24 hours from payment, however it generally takes 3-4 hours. Please email sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com for more details.

Hello,

Your budget is a little low, for the requirements you require. If you can afford $25/month more we can offer you the following:

Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Ram
Dual 250GB Space
2TB Transfer
Price $100 first month $125/month after that.

This is lower then advertising, just because I know the requirements of the servers you wish to run you need something stable, so I will be willing to assist you there :).

How are you going to run MS SQL? Unless you are settling in with the developer edition (which is free with limitations), the standard edition will cost you around 250-400 USD a month.

If you want something really, out of the box. Good experience in terms of support, uptime, speed and reliability, reconsider your budget to around 400 USD a month.

Back