• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vovex.com

friendp

i dont know whats going on but they been down for quite a while! havent reciever any message about the down time and i think he block me from AIM!

vovex.com

anyone know whats up?

Maybe they are having problems with their server , and if they only have 1 server /mail they are unable to send mails to their clients .

If they are still down after 24+ hours there is something big wrong or maybe they scammed you...

Let's hope the best

Friendly greetings,

Stijn

Http://www.vespacious.com

I think the host is down and out im afraid.
Its been down for a while now and one of their customers contacted me about the problems and said the owner had turned off his phone also.

I dont know what is going on but I have already had one person move to me from them because of the downtime problems.

sorry dude

sorry dude but i think you got rip off hasnt come up online lol well i think some 1 just made a web from their school and he has a domain doh and setup a web server at their school and use their domain and they just shutdown the pc maybe he didnt tried to scamm you the teacher might caught him doing bussiness with out paying taxes or maybe cause his not allow to and he might need to say sorry man but my school teachers shutdown my server and kick me out of school you can get a refund or some thing lol well i hope you get your refund back lol :doh!: :crying5:

Re: sorry dude

Originally posted by shakyshang
sorry dude but i think you got rip off hasnt come up online lol well i think some 1 just made a web from their school and he has a domain doh and setup a web server at their school and use their domain and they just shutdown the pc maybe he didnt tried to scamm you the teacher might caught him doing bussiness with out paying taxes or maybe cause his not allow to and he might need to say sorry man but my school teachers shutdown my server and kick me out of school you can get a refund or some thing lol well i hope you get your refund back lol :doh!: :crying5:

when you learn how to use commas and periods, then come back and talk to us.

Back