• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevven

Hi everyone,

Ver2.biz is back with more diskspace and bandwidth. Now we give you 250 MB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth 100% free! Get 350 MB if you take our available staff positions. Check out the features.

250 MB Diskspace
10 GB Bandwidth
NO-ADS
24/7/365 FREE Support

Subdomain (you.ver2.biz)
Unlimited MySQL DB
FTP Account
Web-based FTP
FrontPage Support
PHP 4.3.11 Support
CGI-BIN
Perl Support
SSI Support
Perl 5.8.7

not bad...sertainly not bad

I've signed up 10 minutes ago, so I can't say anything about the webhosting yet, but the service is great, cuz I can talk live and privately with the owner of the website, and get a respond emediatly without paying or waiting. :)

more later

ysva said:
I've signed up 10 minutes ago, so I can't say anything about the webhosting yet, but the service is great, cuz I can talk live and privately with the owner of the website, and get a respond emediatly without paying or waiting. :)

more later

thanks for comments :)

ysva said:

more later

Same here. This web hosting is great. The best one I ahve seen so far. :)

Thanks =D

This a great full, crazy, gregous, amazing, etc.
For a free webspace in the web, i get my account ,this will be a great year!

movecat said:
that sound great
Yes,but
You don't have permission to access /signup.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ghol said:
Yes,but
You don't have permission to access /signup.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hmm? I don't see any error of that kind.

Ok submitted application with the username: kartchinski
But I didnt put the url of my site, so if you read this, i want it to be: kartchinski.whatever.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back