• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for this gorgeous webspace!
I have had a real odysee through the net to finde anything like that and also had to chance the provider for this new website twice within a month. So I hope that I can keep my homepage here (you can see it on http://www.unstern.tk - but it´s written in German, as I am Austrian) for many years!
250 MB are also quite much space - that´s great! I had my data on within a few minutes, as ftp works perfectly and Steven sent me alle necessary data for the connect.

@stevven : cpanel is available for free or I must pay for it?

and the second problem is I'm running a forum right now, with the main language is English (Forum's language) but the user make posts in defferent language.

Melayu language (Asia), could I still eligible for it?

and the third, can I host domain name for free or I have to make posting first?

Yes, we allow other languages.
Normally, you need to post for cPanel but at special request, i can give it for free. However, i expect you to have an established website if you want free cPanel.

Regards,
Ver2 Team

When you sign up for your account, and you already OWN a domain, and your account is approved you can use your domain as the main domain for your free site.

tarawa said:
When you sign up for your account, and you already OWN a domain, and your account is approved you can use your domain as the main domain for your free site.
That is right but only top level domains pls

So, the info page says "No MP3s or any other copyrighted stuffs". Does that mean no copyrighted MP3s or other copyrighted content, or does that mean no MP3s at all, plus no copyrighted content?

Either way, does that mean that any web sites and content we create we have to explicitly put into the public domain in order to host them here? And then if we do put our work in the public domain, does that mean that MP3s are then allowed, or are MP3s forbidden even if they're public domain?

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this. I definitely wouldn't want to relinquish the copyright on any sites I make just to have them hosted here.

fskof said:
So, the info page says "No MP3s or any other copyrighted stuffs". Does that mean no copyrighted MP3s or other copyrighted content, or does that mean no MP3s at all, plus no copyrighted content?

Either way, does that mean that any web sites and content we create we have to explicitly put into the public domain in order to host them here? And then if we do put our work in the public domain, does that mean that MP3s are then allowed, or are MP3s forbidden even if they're public domain?

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this. I definitely wouldn't want to relinquish the copyright on any sites I make just to have them hosted here.

What that line means is if you upload MP3s which are pirated, it is not allowed. If it is your own work, you are allowed to upload it. In short, you can only upload MP3s with the Author's permission.

sunwell said:
The response of ver2 administrator is very quick and nice.
It is a good host. I will stay at it.

ty for your comment.

I signed up on this and got confirmation the next day...I'm setup and ready to build my site, the service is fast and reliable so you people should give it a go :)

just signed up, hope i will get the account...

~Soul

Edit: just got my account after 3 hours of registration, thanks stevven. PEACE OUT :bandit2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back