• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vbulletin license

mattsoftnet

can anyone get me a 1 year vbulletin license for a better deal then what they have on their website? I know they offer bulk discounts, maybe someone here does buy in bulk and can offer me one. just no used or illegal copies, and obviously no more then $85 a year.

mattsoftnet,

Only owned licenses can be transferred (leased licenses cannot), meaning you cannot get the $85 per month one if someone else orders it, and also - the owned can only be transferred after 6 months.

vBulletin made it that way to stop requests like this.

Buy a license damn it ( they deserve the money they ask for ), or use a free board ...... and post in the right section too.

if you can modify smf well, it's features can be as good as vbulletin.
and the best thing is it's free.

Buy a license damn it ( they deserve the money they ask for ), or use a free board ...... and post in the right section too.

I deserve money too! you can't blame me for trying to get a deal. I'll just get the license right from them for the $85 then. just one question. is it raw php code or do they encode the source in any way? I'll gladly pay for the software but I want access to customize code I pay to use. just wanna make sure before I put money into it.

where would you suggest this thread should have been put? I didn't think general would suite it very well.

Back