• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valentine

sander k

NLC
What did you do with Valentine?
Something really romantic or did you forget? Share your story with us.

Well..... My boyfriend brought Indian Food (I love Indian FOOD!!!) And brought me some Chocolates. I brought him some chocolates, and some stuff that I know he would like, (Some beautiful outside Solar garden lights)
We ate Indian food. Got drunk, and played Smash Brothers (The Wii Version) and it was fun.

That sounds cool.

We didn't do much, we both bought a Valentine card and we went to see a movie in the theater. We are going on vacation 8 days from now, so we have to save some cash.

Know this is a tad late... but I ended up going with my boyfriend (yes, I'm a guy) to Malibu and went on a bit of a hiking trip over there. Also went to Getty Villa... nice museum...

I ordered a pizza. The wife and I ate it and watched a movie together... at home. Afterwards, I gave her the D. She fell asleep and I went back to work.

Dinner and a movie here as well. We went to see Frozen- and I ended up making puns about rocks all night because of the trolls. What can I say? Trolls rock.

Was a good time, would definitely do it again.

Back