• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

V0W Hosting- Get up to 1GB space

leatherchair

V0W has just opened and is accepting new members immediatly.

All accounts come with:
cPanel
Fantasitco
Mysql
Email
Phpbb Auto Installer
And much more

Join V0W Hosting now- Click Here Now!

How to get more space: post for points

Its very easy to get started.

Try Us Today!

Name:
Username:
Activation Code (givin by admins when offered to you): <-- what is this?
What will be used for (optional):
Do you agree to the below rules(yes/no):

ha ha ur funny i haven't even got accepted an have been waiting for 2 days now...all the newer request were answered by the admin...what kind of guy is he?

people. this thread was a while ago.
this is the emails i am getting from the idiots above
why me no get no activation.
GIMME NOW!
need activation code. i need 5GB space
space me need now. code please
wow, this is amazing. and they expect space. we are hosting alot of people. who is in fault. it says direct on the forums that:
YOU NEED TO BE GIVIN THE ACTIVATION CODE. YOU CANNOT ASK FOR IT. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE IGNORED
i have replied to the guy 2 days ago. he has not replied back. my host is not bad. it is stupid warez people. you MUST be offered hosting. you CANNOT request it.

kabeesh?

@ Leaterchair: I know I shouldn't have worked with you, the 13 year old. No wonder why you can't come up with good strageties to keep it still. I can't believe you lied to people just to get their money and then again you change resellers and not to bother making any back ups. I can't believe you lied to me for everything, to the people, and making v0w.org and gphosting.org a reset button every god dang month.

Oh yeah, thanks for calling me some thing racist. It really shows your maturity level. Well, guess what? You're the one that needs to get a life. I've already and guess what? It's worth it than making some bull lie.

I'm pretty sure you don't have $10,000 dollars on you.

To the people who's still wanting a account, don't get one. Eventually he'll change resellers and not bother to make a backup. He'll just reset every month. Trust me. I've worked with him. I'm AKA Sypher.

I'm doing all the damn work, doing all for free while he wants to get paid money.

It's nice working with you, Camron. I hope we don't meet again.

Your formal assistants,
Sypher.

P.S.

Uninstall those Nulled forums.

Last edited:
Back