• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

....users can only post one message every 25 seconds?

darkcurves

NLC
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 25 seconds.

I know i am pushing my luck with my feedbacks and suggestons but i think this time limit thingy should be removed. Sometimes i need to post quickly and log off the internet, this 25 seconds is making it harder. Another suggestion for ya'll to consider. Thanks for reading. :)

But there isn't much spam. The only one i know is by megawebspace and even that is not frequently.

25 seconds? :confused2

If you are replying to two posts in 25 seconds, then the first one couldn't have had a lot in it.

I say we increase it to 90 seconds like at WHT :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Jan

If you are replying to two posts in 25 seconds, then the first one couldn't have had a lot in it.

Nah...

chances are if you can spout out two messages in under 25 seconds, the posts couldn't have been too important anyway.

Originally posted by Jan

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! I try removing it, but you'll adding more, haha.

Maybe that guy opens two threads in seperate windows, click Post Reply on both then submit them together. Sometimes it gets me annoyed though, esp. 'spamming' on the longest thread ever.

I get hit by it once or twice when I reply to to threads in two tabs. They are usually small posts and things. But I like it there. The reason you don't see the spam is because it's prevented.

Are you'll talking about automated spam like in guestbooks where some software signs it with an ad? Well, anyone spamming can be warned and if the same thing still happens, that person's account can be deleted.

Back