• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*URGENT* - Looking for a reseller plan that can ....

lady_x

Hello,
I've been looking around on the interenet for a couple days now for a reseller plan within $10-12/month that allows adult content.:evilb: Also where I can brand my clients CPanel with my own hosting company logo.

I want to make sure that the company is trustworthy & reliable and has wonderful reviews on the net. I was hoping I can get something around this area with the price I stated above:

15-20GB of DiskSpace
100GB+ on B/W
Unlimited Domains
No yearly contracts

Also, I would like to also know what you charge per account made under the reseller.

:jump: By the way.. earlier I came upon BestReseller.com and PluginSpace.com and they offered some tempting deals... :idea: BUT.. i know sometimes you end up getting what you paid for... so.. err... sounds good.. but i dunno...

Please respond ASAP. I need a reseller account this week! Thanks!

XSIS Hosting would like to offer you the following:

XSIS CUSTOM RESELLER
15 GB Webhosting Space
100 GB Monthly Data Transfer
cPanel / WHM Controls
Host Unlimited Domains
Installatron Auto Script Installer
Unlimited Features ( Email, MySQL, FTP, etc)
Private NameServers
Adult Content Allowed
Free DirectI Domain Reseller Account

The pricing on this package is $11.00 USD Per Month if you would like to take advantage of this offer simply send us a pm or shoot us a email at sales@xsishost.com. Thank you for taking your time to review this offer and best of luck in your search!

Hello,
I've been looking around on the interenet for a couple days now for a reseller plan within $10-12/month that allows adult content.:evilb: Also where I can brand my clients CPanel with my own hosting company logo.

I want to make sure that the company is trustworthy & reliable and has wonderful reviews on the net. I was hoping I can get something around this area with the price I stated above:

15-20GB of DiskSpace
100GB+ on B/W
Unlimited Domains
No yearly contracts

Also, I would like to also know what you charge per account made under the reseller.

:jump: By the way.. earlier I came upon BestReseller.com and PluginSpace.com and they offered some tempting deals... :idea: BUT.. i know sometimes you end up getting what you paid for... so.. err... sounds good.. but i dunno...

Please respond ASAP. I need a reseller account this week! Thanks!

Most hosts shouldn't charge you anything other than the monthly hosting fee. If they charge extra per account made, don't go with them. Just a bit of friendly advice ;)

Hello Lady X,

DeiseHost.Com would be happy to provide you with a custom plan to suit your needs.

15 GB of Disc Space
100 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel with WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Features such as subdomains etc
Host Unlimited Accounts at no extra charge
Quality and friendly support 24/7

$12.00 per month via PayPal

If interested, please PM me or email sales@deisehost.com
To view our reseller plans etc, just visit our website: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan

One reason being the OP may also be looking for more than one to try and see which is best - OP should be the only one to declare :)

We at polate.com can offer you the following custom package:

15 GB of Disc Space
100 GB of Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Unlimited Features, subdomains etc
Unlimited Accounts
Excellent quality 24/7 support.

$12/month. :)

Questions? Email us on support @ polate.com

Back