• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upgrading vBulletin

would you be willing to supply the old theme and i will get a copy of the new template and make it work.

Looks nice. The problem with adding it is that it will be used by other sites + it might not go with the colors in our logo. So, again the plan is to change some colors here.

Thanks JJW, I'll see if I cand send you the old theme.

yeah you can email it to me at email removed by Peo. I will then try to get it worked out.

Can get the moderated thread/post icon back? I find it hard to tell what needs to be checked.

Do you know the location of where that image should have been?

No idea. If I'd know it was going to disappear after the upgrade, I would have checked the location before :lol:

There have been very few posts to moderate since the upgrade and I do it through the Mod CP so I haven't seen the image myself, but I guess it's this one?

moderated.png

Come on spammers, we need some posts to moderate! Where are you when we finally have some use for you? :D

I'd rather the little person that we used to have. Is there a similar thing in the old files?

I've made some changes to the header now. Let me know what you think.

I have not yet made any other changes to the design. I'll see if I can find some time this weekend.

Yes! The menus no longer assault you when you mouseover them! Swedetastic!

You are asking Peo to re-design the whole theme. Maybe he will sell his modified theme and make some money and invite us to a drink party, lol.

I am going to work on it this weekend, to try and update the old theme to the new style theme.

Uggh. I know I'm late to the party (been out of the loop for a few weeks), but this new design really sucks. Bad. Miss the old FWS. This is awful.

I know you're all waiting for some design changes (mainly colors). It is coming. I'll be working on that over the next few days. And JJW will try to get most of the old design back, but it is tricky.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please let me know.

Back