• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Up to 400mb webspace, cpanel, fantastico FREE NO ADS!

I think it's an exellent way to give away free hosting :)

nice idea about the $GSM, nice hosting plans, keep up the good work and good luck :classic2:

Originally posted by andrewcool
k then a irc chat room:).
These are easy to get in Gamesnet, the only one i know. All you do is go to #support and then request a channel. They will give you one.

We are not considering giving irc channels.

Recently our host in which we have purchased our reseller from upgraded the php, this has now caused faults which we have to fix.

We have all mysql databases backed up.

Then why not backup when you went to a diffrent server? b/c i alrdy had hosting, and alot of $GSM i didnt get back :(

The server we were on before required google ads to be placed if we wanted hosting at a reduced price. Google then found out about this and shut them down, or at least stopped all accounts that had the google Adsense on, this included us. Now we own the google adsense for ourselves and we place on our site so we can gain the money. We are now paying full fee from www.h0sting.org

We are very sorry but GSM Ultra will no longer be available.

This is due to us being terminated by h0sting.org for some strange reason.

We will be back, but not as a host. We will most likely be reviewing free web hosts across the net.

Meanwhile we may set up another site to offer hosting to you, this will be under a different domain, this will most likely be galaxyhost.co.uk.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by BioniX
We are very sorry but GSM Ultra will no longer be available.

This is due to us being terminated by h0sting.org for some strange reason.

We will be back, but not as a host. We will most likely be reviewing free web hosts across the net.

Meanwhile we may set up another site to offer hosting to you, this will be under a different domain, this will most likely be galaxyhost.co.uk.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmm, expected.

I really didnt expect it to be honest. I thought GSM had been around for a little while at least.

Sorry to hear them go. Maybe they will learn from their mistakes.

Back