• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unithosting.net?

Curtis H.

I was looking at www.unithosting.net and see that they have some really nice, feature rich plans. I've been thinking of messing around with a reseller account so I don't want to spend a lot per month. Just host a couple of my own domains.

I ran a search here and nothing came up. They are pretty new to the hosting arena but appear to have their heads on straight from what I have read on their site and support forums.

Anybody know or heard anything about them? Current clients? I'm not interested in offers. Just input on Unithosting.net please.

About all I know is that they have a couple of banned accounts and a censored URL at WHT if that is anything to go by ;)

Thanks for the input Jan. :)

I do understand but don't look at WHT as a gauge or indicator in regard to what provider is good or bad when it comes to censorship and disabled accounts. Ban happy moderators (ran smoother and members were treated more fairly with Chicken at the helm) along with the moderator pets (boyz club) and double standards have ruined that place. But this is not the place to discuss that and I apologize if I should not have elaborated.

Again, thank you for the input Jan. You do a great job here. :applaudin

Any one else know anything about Unithosting.net?

Last edited:
I think I made myself clear about WHT (in my opinion) thus I have been given no uncensored, mod/boys club controlled input, positive or negative in regard to unithosting.net. Anybody?

Thats what I meant, no one has given any positive or negative feedback. Sooo.. that must mean no one has used them from here. ;)

I considered using them, but reconsidered after I realized they don't offer personalized name servers :confused2

Somehow I don't think Curtis is going for cheap, more like stability, reliability and reputation :)

Originally posted by Jan
Somehow I don't think Curtis is going for cheap, more like stability, reliability and reputation :)
Correct Jan.

While we all like to save $$$ I value support and uptime. If either of those two ingredients are missing, no good. However, at the same time, running out of pocket hobby sites has it's monetary limits. Just doing my homework. :)

Back