• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UnitHosting down?

dtrax

Our site which is hosting with unithosting.net has been down for more than a day and their site seems to be offline as well. I sent them an email but did not get a reply from them.

Anyone hosting with unithosting is also experiencing this problem?

We just had a customer sign up with us who was previously with unithosting before their server went down.

I dont think anyone knows what is going on with them as of now.

Last edited:
Hmm... I guess I will just wait for a couple of days more for them to reply back, if not I will switch to another host

Originally posted by dynamohosting
We just had a customer sign up with us who was previously with unithosting before their server went down.

I dont think anyone knows what is going on with them as of now.

You are warned.

AlstraSoft.com(John Ross) moved to Dynamohosting because our datacenter ThePlanet told us to terminate his account due to CopyRight issues.

We did terminate his account, but he told us to forward an email with full of explainations to ThePlanet.

AlstraSoft.com was re-activated with no contents, then ThePlanet unplugged our servers for 3 days. (Only SV15 was affected)

We finally got hold the Abuse Department of ThePlanet, and they plugged our servers back on.

This happened between 27th ~ 30th of March

Regards,

Originally posted by dynamohosting
We are no longer hosting this account either, he found a new host after we shut the site down.

He will host in china :)

wow, ThePlanet unplugged your servers for 3 days!!!
We would never tolerate something like that

It appears that your DNS servers went down as well UnitHost. Both your DNS servers are on SV15?

I say that because when I first saw this thread here, I ran a few tests from dnsstuff.com on your site (which was down as well) and your DNS servers were not responding.

URGENT: Do NOT signup with this hosting provider!!

hello everyone,

I post following true msg on most hosting review web sites. I paid U$13 for 'BUSINESS Reseller Plan(Linux)' & 1 d'ip on 15th june 2004. until today 20th june 2004 no responses. within this period i send few more emails to them. i received,

<support@unithosting.net>
<sales@unithosting.net>
<mike@unithosting.net>
<joseph@unithosting.net>
<kevin@unithosting.net>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to unithosting.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<kevin@unithosting.net>
<<< 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
<kevin@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
>>> RCPT To:<joseph@unithosting.net>
<joseph@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
>>> RCPT To:<mike@unithosting.net>
<mike@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
>>> RCPT To:<sales@unithosting.net>
<sales@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
>>> RCPT To:<support@unithosting.net>
<support@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

if you want more details of this hosting provider pls email me to unithosting@thamil.net

Hi there,

Obviously that's your problem.
You've signed up with email: visit@thamil.net

Our automated system sent you the email 5mins after you signed up.

24hrs later, you emailed us that you didn't receive a thing from us, then we found your other email address: billing@esun.com.au, admin@esun.com.au

We've also tried to reach you at +61.395445999, but answer machine.

Regards,

Mike P.

"<<< 451 Temporary local problem - please try later" is an Exim error message (server side) that could mean any number of things. It is not the client side. :bandit2:

<<< 220-Server ESMTP Exim 4.34 #1 Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:50:07 -0500
>>> HELO www.checkdns.net
<<< 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
<<< 220 and/or bulk e-mail.
<<< 250 Server Hello www.checkdns.net [195.60.98.252]
>>> MAIL FROM: <dnscheck@uniplace.com>
<<< 250 OK
>>> RCPT TO: <postmaster@unithosting.net>
<<< 250 Accepted
>>> QUIT
Mail server unithosting.net accepts mail for unithosting.net
All MX are configured properly

<joseph@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later

I am not quite familiar with linux as I deal with sales, but this seems to be server problem. How can It be "Obviously that's your problem" ?

what the h3ll is going on with unithosting? My site(s) have been down since Thursday! Nobody at support@unithosting is getting back to nobody! Guess what? I won't be with them any longer if they "ever" do come back online. CAn't wait to see the reason for this outage..

Back