• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Try to find a host with around 1 gig of space, and 50gb of bandwidth

HaVoC

Hi, i'm trying to find a paid host that will have what I said up above, plus php, mysql, cpanel, you know, the usual. Also, the reason why i'm looking for a new one is because of our CPU usage, it's hovering around 1.5 now, so I need a host that will allow that CPU usage.

Thanks.

Quote from UnitHosting.net

Hi there,

*APRIL SPECIAL*: 1Gb Disk Space + 10Gb Bandwidth EXTRA!

3GB Disk Space (4Gb APRIL Special!)
40GB Bandwidth (50Gb APRIL Special!)
Price: $12 per month

All Reseller Features Enabled. (Unlimited Domains... etc)
XController + Fantastico included.

PS. Yearly Payment? Get your Bandwidth Doubled!

You will be hosted on:
Intel Pentium 4 2.80Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb SCSI HDD
Server IP: 69.93.255.226
Datacenter: ThePlanet

We provide excellent support, and fast response.
Contact us via support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

Hi HaVoC we can offer you a custom plan , what sort of site is this , is it the one in your sig ?

Cpanel 8..
1000MB of Disk Space
50GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists ,mySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin ,WebMail Access,Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts,Password Protected Directories
Fantastico ( PHP Nuke, Post Nuke, phpBB, Invision Board,, 4IMages, OpenBB, phpMyWebsite,phpAdmin) And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $35 a month ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !Paypal accepted
Click Here

If your site uses a lot of CPU usage, you might want to look at a dedicated server. But if you were on a shared hosting plan, it might not have been your fault the server load was so high. If you think your site caused most of the server load, go for a dedi. If you dont think it was you, you can go for shared hosting and i can give you an offer. If you're not sure, tell us what script(s) you run and we may be able to work it out for you.

Hi Havoc, you might want to consider Wynhost's WHR50 reseller plan, for US$27.50/month.

- 5GB space
- 50GB transfer
- PHP/MySQL/Pop3/CGI etc.
- WHM/cPanel 9.1.0
more here: http://www.wynhost.com/reseller.php

You can choose to be hosted at ev1servers.net or at our new Singapore server, which we are giving a 50% price cut on all plans for the first three months if you host on that server. The choice is up to yours!

If you are interested, please email us at sales@wynhost.com. We look forward to welcoming you. :)

Thanks!
Reuben @ Wynhost

If you were only using invision board and cutenews, you should stick with a shared host. The CPU usage would have been a result of a number of accounts on the server you were on.

Necron Hosting can offer you this custom plan-

1gb Space
50gb Bandwidth
100 FTP Accounts
100 MySQL Databases
100 POP3 Email addresses
cPanel with Fantastico

In other words, the works ;)
For $18/m

If you are interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com, or contact us on an instant messenger handle (MSN: admin@necron.uni.cc | ICQ: 69920808 | AIM: necron0101010101 | Y!: NecronHosting).

Regards,

Necron Hosting
http://necronhosting.com

Hey HaVoC :classic2:,

Manro Hosting Solutions would like to offer you the below custom plan.

1000MB diskspace
50GB bandwidth
PHP4, CGI, Perl
Unlimited features (email, subdomain, FTP, MySQL etc..)
cPanel 9
Fantastico

All for only £7/month or $12.54/month (USD rates shall vary depending on the exchange rate of the day you purchase the plan).

We accept real time payments via credit card and debit card.

If you have any queries regarding this plan, please email me or post in the support forum.

Last edited:
I can offer you 1gb space and 50gb bandwidth for $17.95 a month. sounds like quite a big site for being hosted by a free host. good luck finding hosting you can afford.

mattsoft said:
I can offer you 1gb space and 50gb bandwidth for $17.95 a month. sounds like quite a big site for being hosted by a free host. good luck finding hosting you can afford.
it wasn't free hosted, it's for another site I work on.

Hey HaVoC,

We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan which is:

1000 MB Disk Space
60 gb Bandwidth!
Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico
ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI
Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, POP3 Email accounts etc.)
99% Uptime Guarantee*
7 Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Setup Fee

For Just £6 (£60 a year)
or $10 ($100 a year)

PLUS, Get a free domain when you pay yearly!

More info at www.pulse-hosting.com

Thanks
Lewis

You may want to take a look at dedicated or a VPS account. If you are using that much cpu power, shared hosting is definately not suitable for you.

http://www.byzhosting.com/products/vps/index.php
Plans starting from $29 with 3 GB of space

Reliability & Performance is what we are about, you won't find any user using that much CPU power in our shared hosting servers.

Last edited:
isn't a vps account the same as a shared server? a dedicated server is a little bit overkill for his site. I would recommend hosting it on a powerfull shared server, then have a web developer look at your site and see if it can be made any more efficient. if you're using nuke, or php-nuke, I would recommend switching the site over to something that would run a little better. if that's the case, I've been developing a content manager for the last year and a half called ProSiteManager. it was origionally designed to run thewebmasterguy.com, but the owner of the site got lazy. all my sites run it. mattsoft.net, hosting.mattsoft.net, and there's a few more that haven't opened yet. a few of my customers are interested in using it for their sites also. anyway, let me know if I can be of service. hope my advice helps.

You are definately wrong if you say VPS is the same as shared hosting. With VPS, you cant use more than allocated CPU power or RAM to your VPS. That's why they called it VPS (Virtual Private Server).

Powerful shared server isn't going to do it, because that account can use up the entire server cpu power and thus killing all other accounts in the server. With VPS, you can't do that. VPS is definately the right choice if dedicated server is too much.

90% of our customers are using our services for ecommerce and business website. CPU usage is crucial to those sites and need to be contantly monitored.

Back