• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

too cheap!!

mogawowo

I get plenty of customers but a few people have said to me i seem to cheap and cheap gives across a tacky vibe as i've been told i dont think so though,
Could you tell me what u think guys i make plenty of profit with current prices though cheers

If your current prices work for you and your customers are happy, I see no reason you should change them. :)

Edit: I believe his company is hostyoo.com

Last edited:
yay

that is correct TJR !! thanks. The only reason i asked is i dont want to lose potentual customers either my prices to high or low lol !! its all fun

thx

thanks gool im sure your webhosting is fantastic. But right now im not in need of any, thanks for the kind offer though ill bear you in mind if i ever do!!! ;). Also i would ,ove to know what you think of my prices, and im actually cheaper than yoo gool so if u want hosting mebbe u can ask me hehe only joking bro

Last edited:
Back