• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Toll Free Numbers for ONLY $5.99

T^2

[-]
NLC
Hey guys,

DigitalWorldHost is looking to expand into VOIP services. We have not launched this service to the public so please think of this as a kind of beta testing. The back end system is 100% setup but the front end is not 100% ready. We need some stress test and wanted to give you guys a chance to test our services.

Our belief is very simple, what doesn't cost us money shouldn't cost you money!

Toll Free Plan:
One (1) 866, 877, or 888 toll free number
Unlimited Voice Menu
Unlimited Extensions
Unlimited Voicemail inbox (forward to email)
Unlimited Forwards (for extensions)
For Only $5.99 USD/month + $0.065/min

Call Out/Phone Card Plan:

Anywhere in North America
For Only $2.50 USD/month + $0.035/min

NOTICE: At this time we do not have a customer user interface available. We will provide you with a monthly invoice and screenshots of your monthly usages.

If you are interested please contact sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally for with any questions or to order!

Good job Tang. Best of luck with it. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to go that rout.

got a few questions I hope you can answer... Do you offer number transfers i.e. bringing a number from another service to yours? Do you allow Asterisk PBX connections? and how many channels/simultaneous calls can run at one time?

got a few questions I hope you can answer... Do you offer number transfers i.e. bringing a number from another service to yours? Do you allow Asterisk PBX connections? and how many channels/simultaneous calls can run at one time?

Sure I will do my best.
I will have to get back to you regarding the transferring of a number and can you explain what you mean by Asterisk PBX connections? We use Asterisk PBX on our server.

At the moment the server can run 22 live connections at the same time, this will be upgraded as we get more users.

Okay, I talked to my friend/server admin.

Transferring a number will cost $30 USD and one week to complete all necessary paperwork and to complete the transfer.

We can setup SIP connections to softphones if that is what you are asking in regards to the Asterisk PBX. But what exactly do you wish to do?

And to clarify the connections. There are no limit to the number of calls you can receive on your toll free number; however, the server, at this moment in time, can only handle 22 calls at the same time.

Okay, I talked to my friend/server admin.

Transferring a number will cost $30 USD and one week to complete all necessary paperwork and to complete the transfer.

We can setup SIP connections to softphones if that is what you are asking in regards to the Asterisk PBX. But what exactly do you wish to do?

And to clarify the connections. There are no limit to the number of calls you can receive on your toll free number; however, the server, at this moment in time, can only handle 22 calls at the same time.

I use Asterisk to handle my calls and IVR and wondering if you allowed it on your service. With the service I have now I can only have 3 calls at the same time so if a forth person calls they will get a busy signal - wondering how many calls/lines you permit on your service.

I use Asterisk to handle my calls and IVR and wondering if you allowed it on your service. With the service I have now I can only have 3 calls at the same time so if a forth person calls they will get a busy signal - wondering how many calls/lines you permit on your service.

Hi, I am running the phone server that T^2 has described.

The setup that you have described is allowed on the service, and I can help you with the appropriate configurations on your end if you need it. There are currently 5 incoming calls allowed at the same time, although this can be increased if you're running into this limit.

Let me know if you have any questions.

---Edit---
My apologies, I wrote that there were 4 simultaneous calls allowed. There are in fact 5 concurrent calls allowed.

Last edited:
Back