• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

to those under 18 & have a domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by wm2k1
wuzzup w/ u guys and ur mommy and daddy's money???
16 is surely old enough to get a job and open a bank account,
i opened my bank and cd accounts when i was 16

all my domains came out of my pocket

i suggest u guys get up ur lazy --- and get a job

I HAVE a job. And thanks to the posts, I now know that I could use Paypal through my bank account. So, thanks everyone!

my mom thinks the internet is evil, and she doesn't like using her credit card online...... so i'm stuck with money orders until i can get my own credit card (and a job)

CRJ I have been there and I have felt your pain, all you have to do is introduce your mom to a website that she would like to buy something off, and she will buy stuff! Worked for me, ALLPOSTERS.COM did the trick

Originally posted by wm2k1
wuzzup w/ u guys and ur mommy and daddy's money???
16 is surely old enough to get a job and open a bank account,
i opened my bank and cd accounts when i was 16

all my domains came out of my pocket

i suggest u guys get up ur lazy --- and get a job
I have had a bank acct since when I was like 6, also my parents have never given me anything for free, I have either had to pay them in advance or find a way myself

I dunno, but how come every1 gets everythink 4 free? I have 2 pay 4 it myself. I heard that the Post Office counters in GB are now giving away these things called SmartCreds, or something, and there is no age restriction, and u can buy stuff on da net without a credit card.!!!! Cool!!!

Custard_Pye

Originally posted by MindRash
Thats how I got my vB lisence, but I normally do work in exchange for domain reg

I'm also getting a vB license in the same way, and for the other posts here, I have a bank account, I had one when I was 12, but i'm only 14 at the moment so getting a job isn't exactly the right thing, but I still have to pay for anything, I have to give my dad the money and then he will pay :)

I had a job, I saved up $650 bought a new guitar, and quit! now it is time to get a more long term Job. I have to pay for my car, and save up for the new guitar I want

Originally posted by MindRash
you need a cc for paypal
Not if you live in the States.

all you have to do is introduce your mom to a website that she would like to buy something off, and she will buy stuff!
Hmm... I'm still trying to teach my mother what a computer is.

My dad ordered a second credit card just for internet use with a LIMIT of 500$ so that's great :)

I use his second credit card whenever I want and then, when he receives the monthly payment report by mail, I pay him :cool:

I'm 16

This is a little off subject, but I got my sister to pay $20 a month for DSL, and I pay the remaining $30 through allowance lol

Go down to the post office and buy a money order. Send that to a registrar who takes checks or money orders.

-t

hiya!

Ok i paid my daddy and he used his Credit card I am 13 so i cant have a my own but, I have a visa buxx card it rox go to visabuxx.com for more info... but ne ways the visa buxx is neat cuz u can use it for that type of stuff...

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I got a bank account but it is for college, and also have $12,000 worth of mutual funds that have grown by +20% this year. :D
And just which funds are you in - exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back