• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

to those under 18 & have a domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

I'm 16 years old and I really want my own domain name. Problem is, I don't have a credit card or checks. So for those who are under 18 and have their own domain name and pay for hosting, how do you pay for yours? :)

Last edited:
Well I used paypal since I do have a bank account. Some registrars/hosts also will accept a money order or you could ask your parents to register the domain/pay for hosting for you.

Originally posted by Melody
I'm 16 years old and I really want my own domain name. Problem is, I don't have a credit card or checks. So for those who are under 18 and have their own domain name and pay for hosting, how do you pay for yours? :)

I am 17, and got my parents to pay for it. :D

Yeah, before I was 18 I used my mums credit card.

Now that I'm old, I still use my mums credit card. :)

I saved up 15 bucks and got a money order. It's really cheap and effective. You have to find the right company to accept it though.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I used my parents debit card. Some also accept other forms of payment.

If U R in England, Go ta natWest, and get a SOLO DEBIT CARD, with a young person's account. Some hosts accept Solo, but u have 2 find them first...

Originally posted by Custard_Pye

If U R in England, Go ta natWest, and get a SOLO DEBIT CARD, with a young person's account. Some hosts accept Solo, but u have 2 find them first...
I haven't seen many that do accept them.

Originally posted by N9ne
I am only 14 and I just saved up money, gave it to my Dad and he paid with his credit card :D
Thats how I got my vB lisence, but I normally do work in exchange for domain reg

wuzzup w/ u guys and ur mommy and daddy's money???
16 is surely old enough to get a job and open a bank account,
i opened my bank and cd accounts when i was 16

all my domains came out of my pocket

i suggest u guys get up ur lazy --- and get a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back