• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Time to rebuild my host spread

Alright! Taophoenix, did you update the pages on me now? and update all other hosts with me back on the board?

Hiya.

I updated a single example page as a test, hence I posted my note here as the official remark. However I typically have a couple hosts with different test versions of ideas I do for the page before I mirror it all out. I tend to do synchs when I add other stuff elsewhere on the page because I am big on version control. If you've seen the news/posts about people losing their life's work with no backup, that will never happen to me because the host pages come from source files. I'm no web guru, but that is one quiet little advantage I get from building my pages 100% by hand.

So at any one time the pages will never be 100% synched, because whoever is "on lead" will have the experimental version.

L4rge.com To be deleted.

They're still down and I don't see an answer.

Looks official, right at the classic 3 month mark.
They almost got booted by operating an extremely aggressive ad barrier wall with companies that ultra spam your email. I saw it coming and tested on one of my 3rd tier emails.

Hello Amaresh.

Are you having a blip of downtime? I'm getting a Not Found error.

I thought you stopped trying new hosts. That's why I didn't invited you in.

Anyway, if you'd like to test PerfectZ.iNfo as well, I would really appreciate it as I consider you are a good service promoter and has a good future in reviewing and blogging.

PerfectZ.info

I thought you stopped trying new hosts. That's why I didn't invited you in.

Anyway, if you'd like to test PerfectZ.iNfo as well, I would really appreciate it as I consider you are a good service promoter and has a good future in reviewing and blogging.

Hi Supun!

L4rge was just about the very last one from about August. L4rge snuck in just before the earlier deadline, and he was just another typical fly by night looking for pump&dump ad clicks. In case you weren't following, a lot of the first two round respondents were bumpy, still playing the old turnover game. Then because I kept the thread fresh, they all folded and it became clear that at least someone on the consumer side had a memory longer than 6 months. By round 3, (plus a couple guys who repaired their servers after some bad luck) I started getting the real entrants I'd been hoping for. So by now, "any ol' entry" won't do anymore because I've got a solid cadre ahead of them showing how it's done.

My general announcement was based on the fact that after a steady stream of applicants it was pretty silent for several months so I just decided to make some decision not to keep wondering for months. However, you're definitely around, so send me a message with whatever I need to get started! The key is that you asked to be in, rather than me begging the general FWS population.

Cheers,

--Tao

Redact - Security Alert

This showed up in another thread, and it's awesome! I can't believe how many times I kept asking in this thread. : )

http://downforeveryoneorjustme. com
I'll start using this as a near-official metric of my host ratings when I think I see slowdowns

--------------------
Did anyone else just get a truly evil spam in the last couple of days?

Last edited:
This showed up in another thread, and it's awesome! I can't believe how many times I kept asking in this thread. : )

http://downforeveryoneorjustme. com
I'll start using this as a near-official metric of my host ratings when I think I see slowdowns

--------------------
Did anyone else just get a truly evil spam in the last couple of days?

The spam rush was something else, I got hit with it too and I hadn't used that site yet.

I've known about that for a while, handy little gadget for people who don't have a couple of different shells to check a site from.

I worked on my page redesign!
Starts off with warmer colors.
But the real message is behind the scenes. The site will be going copyright-whitesourced, by which I mean that the page elements have been documented as being generally free from the clutches of big corps. I am starting to believe that whitesourcing will be the wave of the future, hopefully with a couple of utilities to make it easy.

I made my replacement images drawing heavily on the Prelinger archives. The few remaining ones are either "on loan" or gifted pics.

http://taophoenix.perfectz.info/ReVisionWhitesource.html

the reason your subdomain does not work is because we moved are main site to a separate node from yours, which this will cause are site to be up normally if any issues arises.

http://68.233.236.62/~taophoen/ is a temporary way to get into your site, we will set you up a other sub-domain soon.

Thanks
ColorHost

Colorhost is working on my domain links. Then if I did my page change properly I can think about synching the hosts again because there's no breaking news this month.

Back