• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Time to rebuild my host spread

Nifty couple of chances to plug the hosts on the other threads.

That reminds me though, I have to synchronize my pages.

Colorhost updated info

(Copied from the other thread)

... I would like to give him this for his SEO project.

I still do free offers to people i think that will use it to the fullest.

Remember to contact us on site support if you wanna discuss it.

This is a public update of your availability for Colorhost. I'm fine with the news; I just keep an eye on my study hosts, and all major info about them should flow through this thread, or PM's here as needed.

The good news is that I can call you "Free Hosting upon approved request". : )

Anyone have trouble logging into Colorhost?

I am getting some wild login errors to Colorhost's panel. This is a note to say that my files are def. there, but different browsers produce wildly erratic results.

If anyone really wants to dig into details:

Safari, Songbird, and 2 of the three Lunascape engines work.
FF 3.6.10, FF 4.0Beta6, IE8, and Chrome fail.

I do just fine on other-site copies of Cpanel11 like IsMyWebsite.

P.s. Kudos to Colorhost for having 24 hour live chat support!

Study Results Summary

Hallo.

I updated my study results page with a rough version of the study results. The order of the hosts feels pretty close to final, but it's a very tight value scale now! The newer hosts all boosted some aspects after launch so that the final survivors are all really solid!

Random notes:
My-Webhost landed on the high visibility lead spot for almost 3 months during my hiatus updating pages, and I don't recall a single blip.

Colorhost has 24 hour live chat support.

So, I am pleased to publish my recommendations!

http://taophoenix.ismywebsite.com/Science/ScienceArticle2c.html

(P.S. some of the snarky language is directed at future Slashdot audiences.)

Last edited:
Colorhost Down?

Upon seeing my dashboard light go out, I peeked at Colorhost's page.

I am getting one of those "parked" pages from their main page at http://colorhost.net/

Any of you folks know if this goes up the back end chain?

Edit: They've made an update on twitter about it: http://twitter.com/colorhost

Apparently their domain got hijacked at the provider.

Also I noticed the version on my server appears to be out of sync with the rest. I still have ReVisionPhone.html as the only working page.

Last edited:
When I visited this thread after sometime, I find it more valuable and more attractive.

You are doing a really job to the public and hosts also.

Keep up the good work!

Edit: They've made an update on twitter about it: http://twitter.com/colorhost

Apparently their domain got hijacked at the provider.

Also I noticed the version on my server appears to be out of sync with the rest. I still have ReVisionPhone.html as the only working page.

Good tips there Seraphim.

Right now IsMyWebsite is on Lead, so by definition everyone else's copy is aging. Though - good tip, that I have to knuckle down and do a really good Sync soon. I am also in the Medium-Future on the verge of posting my next batch of articles. I'd just like a couple really good new milestones besides the minor tweaks I am always up to.

Re: Colorhost, I am slightly dismayed that he didn't post a note here, but his twitter feed is decent, so even with the severity of the problem I'd only rate that like a "half point" markdown.

Hello Guys!

Yes, we have recently lost are domain "colorhost.net" due to a crooked provider i bought it from has recently took it without prior warning and has somthing towards me.

We are now going to rebrand into Simply Hosted Solutions, i hate to do this but it appears to be the only option since they are ignoring my contacts and name.com (the registar) cannot help me transfer it back into my account.

RIP Colorhost

Hello Guys!

Yes, we have recently lost are domain "colorhost.net" due to a crooked provider i bought it from has recently took it without prior warning and has somthing towards me.

We are now going to rebrand into Simply Hosted Solutions, i hate to do this but it appears to be the only option since they are ignoring my contacts and name.com (the registar) cannot help me transfer it back into my account.

Fair enough...

Any Timeline on when client data would be up under the new setup? I am pondering "honorably" taking you off the official spotlight so you can regroup. Remember my "imagined market" of the study is a fickle grumpy end user.

all the servers are safe, and have been online...all it requires is a few DNS changes and you domain will have to change to taophenix.simpyhosted.info

besides that, nothing huge.

all the servers are safe, and have been online...all it requires is a few DNS changes and you domain will have to change to taophenix.simpyhosted.info

Well, as I was sayin' about my page, I should go ahead and make the new link, and whenever you get it running it will be on the dashboard. No rush.

Simply Hosted

all the servers are safe, and have been online...all it requires is a few DNS changes and you domain will have to change to taophenix.simplyhosted.info

I checked, and it looks like you're still working on things. I'll take you off the board until you're all set and have tested things. Post a note here when you're ready for me to test.

"Colorhost Premium Web Hosting Great Web hosting! 1$ Monthly Plan Available!!
Offering Services to customers since 2009!
Contact Infomation: Kevin H. ColorHost CEO kevman95@colorhost.co or by phone: (559) 412-5194 "

Wasn't Ethan Caskey the CEO earlier?

Back