• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Would YOU hire me?

Would you hire me?

• Yes, I would hire you

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, I wouldn't hire you

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i wouldn't hire you because:

1) I would do it myself
2) The some of the links on your own site don't work
3) I like my site as i want it

Also this topic is nothing to do with 'Review my Site'

Originally posted by vinnybcfc

1) I would do it myself

1) I hope you feel proud.
2) I said it wasn't fully finished? Read the post properly.
3) Congratulations.

What the hell are you talking about? I was getting people to review the draft of my portfolio site. It has everything to do with 'Review My Site', duh. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vinnybcfc

1) I would do it myself

Sorry to say that you aren't very good at designing sites... and please don't try to be a smart --- when your really not.

sorry but whats so hard to make a couple of gifs, put them on a line. and make some text ,and put them in tables..

sorry but you have to learn more then that to, sell youre designs..

Scarfication

Originally posted by scarfication
sorry but whats so hard to make a couple of gifs, put them on a line. and make some text ,and put them in tables..

sorry but you have to learn more then that to, sell youre designs..

Since when is talent measured in how difficult something is? Anyway I'm not using that site, it was a draft. That wasn't an example of what I know and it seems I don't need to learn more than that to sell stuff; I've already had some clients in the past few days, so I'm happy. :) I showed them some of my art and graphic design (which is very different from what's on the site I put up for review here) and they liked it.

But I still think what looks good and/or how talented someone is shouldn't be measured by how difficult something is. Design is a form of art, and what's important in art is the overall effect. Taking something simple and making it look good is great...

But, I can accept that this design sucked.

Anyway, someone please lock this thread cos I don't want anymore comments on it as I don't intend to use it anyway.

Your website does need some more work. I know that its just a rough draft but, you need more color contrast other than Black an d blue. Also need more graphics.

Depending on the audience you want to focus on I believe clients would hire you.

Keep improving on it. :)

HGW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back