• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Would YOU hire me?

Would you hire me?

• Yes, I would hire you

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, I wouldn't hire you

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
Would YOU hire me?

Say you were looking for someone to design your site, or maybe your business' site. And you came across: http://bittergirl.net/jetweb/ .

Would you consider hiring this designer?

Please note: 1/ The design isn't complete. The main page & the portfolio are up, but the portfolio is quite dodgy I think; suggestions are welcome. 2/ I'm a static designer generally; no Flash! So please don't suggest it - I hate it ;). 3/ Do you like the colours, e.t.c?

Please give me a review, even if it's a quick/brief one! Any and all comments very much appreciated.

To be perfectly honest it needs some pizaz (is that how you spell it). It could also be a litle lighter.

no, i would hire you since i deisgn my own sites..

but if i needed a designer no... even if the price was good, it would kinda depend on what i needed, for a basic site design yes, but for a complex one, i havnt seen anything yet

I think they have pizzazz...
It's no use to ask if we would pay you because you know we wouldn't. Who do you see as your presumptive customers? Local small businesses, shops, that sort of thing?

If I had possibilities to hire you, I would do it. Nice layout and very nice pics on your site.

your site could be made with no trouble in a matter of minutes no offense. You sure need some pizazz like every else says.

Do do what? Yet another copy cat site? Only the designers themselves like that type of site. I couldn't even stand to sit through the intro. :cry2:

Ooops! :biggrin2: No, not +chips site. The flash site. I can't help it I just hate that kind of site. :eek:

Originally posted by meow
Ooops! :biggrin2: No, not +chips site. The flash site. I can't help it I just hate that kind of site. :eek:

That one is my favorite site on the net. Infact it is the only flash site I love. Those guys have one hell of a reputation and survived the dot-com crash.

Your site just doesn't strike me as being professional... it's rather dark... and plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back