• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] wBB..cant find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LastActionHero
It's being re-designed to match the german section.
looks to be quite hard, the english site has been taken offline for weeks now :confused2

well, its only illegal if i dist it, not if i keep it on my computer, and it stays on my computer.
:)

well salaam brother..

Last edited:
Originally posted by Frizconoskiato
well, its only illegal if i dist it, not if i keep it on my computer, and it stays on my computer.
:)

well salaam brother..
Isn't that considered as warez?

yes i suppose ur right there... but i found it on a mirror links site, where it had it as the most popular file...

i couldn't resist..

ok its like having a nice looking gurl infront of u, and u r to either..

#@$@$# her, or leave her..

what do u do?

i mean she is a nice looking gurl...

same principal goes on here..

but ur right, it is a form of warez.. do i need to go and doo what to get right of this warez??

Originally posted by LastActionHero

ROTFLMAO Have you even tested wbb2? Trust me it's the fastest board out there! It's queries are super optimized.

Probably true, but then again, WBB2 is an absolute rip-off, in terms of price. I predict that it's going to get shut down by warez. Jelsoft is already having trouble with warez, and they're probably the largest message board company out there. How is a bunch of individuals with no influence whatsoever, based in Germany as well, going to control warez? I say it's pretty darn unlikely.

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac

Probably true, but then again, WBB2 is an absolute rip-off. I predict that it's going to get shut down by warez. Jelsoft is already having trouble with warez, and they're probably the largest message board company out there. How is a bunch of individuals with no influence whatsoever, based in Germany as well, going to control warez? I say it's pretty darn unlikely.
well, why do they need control again warez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back