• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] question for the woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice how about 75% of all threads Giancarlo participates in end up getting gayed out in one way or another?

Maybe it is everyone's facination with homosexuals, and maybe the novelty of having a real live, gay individual about has not yet worn off.

I suppose this thread was gayed out to begin with, but in a different way.

When I was younger I wish I would have girls all over me, well now that its come true, and they are all lesbians I think I should of been more specific

Re: question for the women

Originally posted by is0lized
do you think of gays the same way as guys think of lesbians?

In what way do guys think of lesbians?:confused2

I hope you're not assuming the way I percieve things, just 'cuz I am a guy? :confused: :confused2

When I was younger I wish I would have girls all over me, well now that its come true, and they are all lesbians I think I should of been more specific

I saw your picture. I bet its the fat ugly beast lesbians that are all over you.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
your lucky i read the second line :biggrin2:
no i mean that

was a joke

no i mean that

was a joke

:biggrin2:

Well ... i don't need all the girls all over me ... i have eyes for 1 girl only :classic2:

But very unlucky ... :confused2

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Ever notice how about 75% of all threads Giancarlo participates in end up getting gayed out in one way or another?

Well not really that many threads...

Maybe it is everyone's facination with homosexuals, and maybe the novelty of having a real live, gay individual about has not yet worn off.

That is true. I think everybody likes to have me around because I am one of the few, I think only, gay teenager around here.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Not everyone's fascination :confused2 :devious2:

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Well not really that many threads...

That is true. I think everybody likes to have me around because I am one of the few, I think only, gay teenager around here.

Your the only gay person i know ....

i mean "Know of" :confused2

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Your the only gay person i know ....

i mean "Know of" :confused2

See.

Well Jan, I think some straight people are curious to find out more about gays. That is why I think many people get involved with debating about myself here.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

See.

Well Jan, I think some straight people are curious to find out more about gays. That is why I think many people get involved with debating about myself here.

I'm not really curious :cool:

I am full aware of what gays do ... and dont do ...

But it don't bother me one bit .... i guess :confused2

Well hello and welcome back to the dark ages! And some people think that sex education isn't needed in the scools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back