• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] question for the woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gayowulf

YES! those are the ones!. we are on the same level. they will start with the malls, and eventually the world will be theirs.
It must be a Canadian thing... :confused:

I know a few lesbians at my school.. cute ones at that.

i also know a lesbian, but she aint hot :whatthe:

shes a tom boy also, i dunno how to feel about not knowing her in real life, good or bad :confused2

I never seen a lesbian either. Not even in a city of 14 million.

There was one small part of Buenos Aires that was all gay/lesbian before the 1976 coup, but it was all shut down by soliders during the Military Junta years.

jeeze, talk about crunching down on gays and lesbians..

you probley have seen a lesbian but havnt been able to relize it..

since your gay do you have a gaydar? able to tell gay people out easily?

That is true. Many people here are afraid of even showing it because there was this one march on 1997, when the Police went crazying and started firing live rounds into a crowd. And this was under an "democratic" government.

Yeah, I can tell gay people easily... sometimes.

personly i dont care what someone does or doesn't do (in your case) in their own bedroom

sorry, i had to get that one off :eek:

Originally posted by is0lized
personly i dont care what someone does or doesn't do (in your case) in their own bedroom

sorry, i had to get that one off :eek:

I don't care either what a straight couple does... doesn't bother me.

;)

i gues si would kinda care if they started having sex in the street, but my uncle is gay and when he kisses another guy doesnt bother me much

i mean most gays are women at heart

That isn't true! At least I am not attracted to women. And I don't wish I was one. I think you are thinking about transsexuals.

well i look at gays as women at heart

Well that is your opinion.

I think of male transgendered/transsexuals/crossdressers as women at heart.

I certainly ain't no woman at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back