• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Does Anybody know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although they offer nice plans, if you add up those monthly prices myacen is WAY cheaper, you could get one of there best plans for hostrocket's cheapest.

Re: Re: Does Anybody know...

Originally posted by Mika

Have you noticed all the additional fees that hostrocket has? They say they give 15GB data transfer/month , has someone tried to burn them all?

A friend of mine did and he experienced a lot of downtime. Also this guy has :rolleyes: Click

to get that price $9.95 a month, you have to prepay for 2 years !!!

That is not a good deal.

:mad: I hate it when someone brings up an old thread and makes me feel like an idiot for responding. :p

Sorry being a little late, I just read the hostrocketsucks article and I share some of the same feelings about paid hosting. I had a problem once with the thieves of 9kd.net.

Originally posted by Hoth
:mad: I hate it when someone brings up an old thread and makes me feel like an idiot for responding. :p
Don't you just hate it, lol. Sometimes that search function is pain in the rear,.:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back