• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Criticizing a hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jan

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20020519_999.html

Even vague threats should be acted upon IMHO.

Oh so every single threat should be acted upon?

My dad used to work for the Pentagon, and he told me the US is confronted with thousands and thousands of threats. Remember the US Cole Bombing? Or the two US Embassies? I guess not. That is why your argument is completely illogical. Also remember that one Algerian Guy that was arrested for attempting to launch some kind of terror operation in Los Angeles during New Years? You certainly don't look at the facts: The US can't look at every single threat, especially only three months before it could happen.

Next time learn what really happens before believing some stupid illogical democrat.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Oh so every single threat should be acted upon?
Every time Australia gets wind of a possible threat, security is tightened everywhere! A threat is a threat and should be acted upon.

Originally posted by Jan

Every time Australia gets wind of a possible threat, security is tightened everywhere! A threat is a threat and should be acted upon.

Unfornately Australia doesn't even have close to the amount of people as in the US. And the US has many, many more possible targets for terrorists. So don't even start that crap. I also doubt Australia gets that many threats compared to the US. The US gets thousands and thousands, while Australia gets only a small fraction of that.

SO WRONG AGAIN.

SO WRONG AGAIN.
I am VERY correct in that Australia steps up security when there is ANY doubts/threats.

What does it matter the population? The amount of threats? The FACT is they increase security!

Go and walk on the beach.....relax.....:classic2:

Forget it. I see people tearing my beliefs and the people who I think are good to pieces and I must step in to defend that. I will not stand like a helpless puppy doing nothing. I will be the rottwelier in this.

Alas ...

Your word is now worthless ...

Lets see ... You have been warned about your attitude ..

AS we are playing football rules ... you'd be on a Yellow Card

Guess WHAT comes after 1 yellow ...#

RED ...

I can't believe how you have not been banned yet ... but give it time .. your constant flaming of other ppl ...

I've seen people go for less than what your doing .... i don't understand it :confused2

Originally posted by Jan

I am VERY correct in that Australia steps up security when there is ANY doubts/threats.

Irrevelant.

What does it matter the population? The amount of threats? The FACT is they increase security!

IT MATTERS A WHOLE LOT. The USA gets thousands and thousands of threats.

And so what if you increase security? Israel gets suicide bombers if they increase security or not.

Cdu, you provide nothing here. Leaving this thread is the best option.

Irrevelant.:

Why is it? Because our government cares more?

IT MATTERS A WHOLE LOT. The USA gets thousands and thousands of threats.

And so what if you increase security? Israel gets suicide bombers if they increase security or not.

Cdu, you provide nothing here. Leaving this thread is the best option. [/B]
We don't get suicide bombers....and USA get a lot more threats because of the population, we get few, the government is smaller, but they ACT!

And Carl was referring to this thread...
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10089

Originally posted by Jan

Why is it? Because our government cares more?

The US Government has better security agencies such as the FBI, NSA and CIA. Cares more? Don't even try saying that. Sometimes things happen. So now what? You are going to blame the Spanish government for failing to stop ETA for bombing cars? No it was the ETA itself. The Government is trying all it can do.

You know you are just plain offensive.

We don't get suicide bombers....and USA get a lot more threats because of the population, we get few, the government is smaller, but they ACT!

You are not the center of attention so you get fewer threats, the US government has to work more on them because it actually has ships overseas that can be blown up along with thousands and thousands of other interests. I don't mean by little cargo vessels and patrol Frigates, but Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers it has to worry about. Not to mention military bases all over the world.

The US government on proportion acts more than any government in the world and there is no discussion about that.

You know you are just plain offensive.
I am offensive?????????????????? :whatthe:
You are not the center of attention so you get fewer threats, the US government has to work more on them because it actually has ships overseas that can be blown up along with thousands and thousands of other interests. I don't mean by little cargo vessels and patrol Frigates, but Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers it has to worry about. Not to mention military bases all over the world.

The US government on proportion acts more than any government in the world and there is no discussion about that
yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa......GC knows nothing about our navy and military!!!! :p

Originally posted by Jan

I am offensive?????????????????? :whatthe:

Yes you are.

yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa......GC knows nothing about our navy and military!!!! :p

Believe me I know....

http://www.hazegray.org

The US has 12 or was it 14 aircraft carriers..... you have zero. The other amounts of ships is just massive.... massive surface and submarine fleets.

You got 6 Perry Frigates, 4 or 5 Anzac Patrol Frigates (Useless for overseas operations), and about 6 Submarines.

You have no right to tell me to leave my own thread. Unacceptable.

And you own this thread :confused2

You may be the creator

but you've created this thread on a public forum with public viewing allowed and member partisapation (?sp) .

I am a member i have the right to partisapate (?sp)

Yes, but you have no right to tell me to leave. Thusly your entire post shows your hypocrisy.

Where did i tell you to leave :confused2

I'm not the one constantly rowing with each and every member who dares to say something which you do not agree with

and i have to comment

That your describing yourself

Your posts clash different views with each other

So its ok for you to advise me to leave .. but its not ok for me to say take your own advise

Interesting

Last edited:
If it wasn't my bedtime I would give some things to mull over while you are at school.......

Why do you think I am offensive BTW? :confused:

Cdu: Speak clearly and make your point.

My posts only present one side of the argument.

I don't mean to point out the obvious ...

i'm not speaking .. i am typing / printing my view on this forum in the forum of text

The text i am printing is english and is 100% fully undersandable by those of us who read english as the major subject

I got a A+ in my GCSE tests for English ... are you trying to tell me that my english is not good ??

IF so you a madly mistaken ...

That was a major insult to myself ... and if i was to act like yourself i would flame to you hell .... or worse ... however whereby you are not someone who seems to think before they type about what will happen after you post ...

i DO .. i am not going to flame you but to point out some bare facts

1. YOU are not the cleverest on this board
2. YOU are so close to getting banned
3. YOU are so up yourself ( to put it simply )
4. YOU think you are the best at everything and that everyone else is your lesser

Reality check here !!

Hey cdudeuk,

Don't bother telling him all that stuff; he's just going to ignore him. We've told him that a million times and he still hasn't learned. Sad, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back