• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed and Peo is Lazy]how to be a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by trenzterra
what's so great about being a mod?
isn't there like a secret forum for the moderators? a place where they can hang out? i bet all the good "action" is happening in there, now that Jan has joined the club.. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by trenzterra
what's so great about being a mod? you have to spend time editing and closing extra posts and responding to user's "Report a post to the mods".
Mods are just there to help admins. Nothing great in my perspective.

Originally posted by stu
isn't there like a secret forum for the moderators? a place where they can hang out? i bet all the good "action" is happening in there, now that Jan has joined the club.. :biggrin2:
Well, we certainly can't talk about Jan anymore. ;)

Why? She can hardly hear you when she is playing the tambourine and dancing, can she? :confused:

Originally posted by DCI
Learn how to spell "Sense" instead of "Sence"

That was just a suggestion. :D

Why should i learn when i already know .. it was just a typo error :confused2

Originally posted by Chicken

Well, we certainly can't talk about Jan anymore. ;)
Shhh.. You'll give away the secret Moderator forum, you know the one Jan can't see. :D

Regarding moving a few names from the Moderator list, if you recall some of us weren't on the list a ways back. As a result I never received the reported posts. If you really want to get rid of moderator names on the list I would rather see this implemented: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=23564

I personally don't see a reason to list the moderators at all. They all know who they are, and there really isn't any benefit in us seeing the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back