• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed and Peo is Lazy]how to be a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By not asking.

Seriously, if you contribute to the community your work will be recognized by an admin, however, we are definately _not_ in any need of more mods here at the present time.

No problem, I'll start a mini-vacation now. :cool:

I don't think we need a decrease in moderators, I'll assume all the moderators listed visit every now and then though. I haven't seen RockerGrrl in some time; does she still visit the forums every now and then?

Other then that I think all moderators do a good job and I don't think moderators have started to edit too much but if I'm missing something send a PM my way and I'll look in to it.

I haven't seen RockerGrrl in some time; does she still visit the forums every now and then?
In the last eight months she's made five posts, the last being two months ago. I don't know if she's invisible or not, but I've never seen her online. I actually thought she had left until she popped up late last year with a "still here" post.

Does vBulletin not track moderators actions?

I saw her online ummmmmm..... maybe a week or two ago. As it is impossible for any of us to be online 24 hours a day, it is hard to say who's on at any given time.

Originally posted by Bruce
By not asking.

Seriously, if you contribute to the community your work will be recognized by an admin, however, we are definately _not_ in any need of more mods here at the present time.
Jan did just that. Maybe you can report posts to help mods? It's just like mods. Actually being a mod isn't so great you know.

This is what I think...

Peo and Todd should remove themselves from the column entirely. Since they're going to get mod powers anyway (because they are admins), why bother including their name in the columns? I also think rockergrrl should be removed. Moderators should participate in this forum more often. Also, I am confident we do not need so many moderators in the Ad Revenue forum.

Originally posted by is0lized
mandrake is also dead, same with ashben most of the time
Maybe you should spend more time here :) Mandrake and Ashben I see every day......maybe when you sleep??? :confused:

what's so great about being a mod? you have to spend time editing and closing extra posts and responding to user's "Report a post to the mods".

Look at my title ..

Why do i wanna be a mod >

Its not about power .... if there is even any :confused2
I am on here alot of the time .. you might not see me but i'm here :biggrin2: .. i have good sence of when to edit / remove or delete ... also i can sence flame wars so i can stop them b4 they start

But i doubt i'll become a mod here in the near future ... however i believe the mods to interact in the community more ... so i think a few mods should go also removing todd and peo from the mod list would be good ... and making chicken and jan a global mod and removing them aswell :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back