• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] 100 mb space, asp, ms access etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reservations ?

Originally posted by aspwebserver
Can i make a reservation for your space?

That would cost $100 per account. heh he

just kiddin, no need for that, there will be plently....

How many members can your server cope with?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Technics
Hey! your webserver is hosted just down the road from me at Legend Internet. You can be sure of good uptime with them. Shame the data center is based in the worst part of bradford possible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's webserver?

Our servers wont be there, some place else and directly connected. :)

Yeah... I will do... I just hope you don't fall flat on your face like a lot of other free hosts have done recently! :) :biggrin2:

Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and moer..

Your web pg indicates that you currently offer 100 mb free for a year. Is that also the deal with this "new offer"? Free for a yr then charge?

Coming soon! - on February 2002 -

www.aspwebserver.com is introducing totally free ASP web hosting with 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo send mail , Front page popular components, unlimited bandwidth and more.. on windows 2000 servers.

Help us to bring you the best windows free hosting available on the net.

Please reply to this post and suggest us. tell us what you require and we will try our best to bring you the best!

Take a moment and point out the basic things that you would expect from your free host, we want it to be your way! So suggest...discuss with us...

Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and moer..

Originally posted by libertymls
Your web pg indicates that you currently offer 100 mb free for a year. Is that also the deal with this "new offer"? Free for a yr then charge?

This offer is totally free, it has been mentioned before.

Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and moer..

This offer is totally free, it has been mentioned before.

OK. So, if I signed up today for your current offer (100 MB free for a year), when this new offer (100 mb free for ever?) goes into effect in Feb 02, can I just "switch"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and moer.

There is a little problem with that. Pay host is domain host while free one is initially subdomain. later well have free domain host too.

Anyway if you wann transfer from paid domain host to free sub then you wont get the money refund.

OK. So, if I signed up today for your current offer (100 MB free for a year), when this new offer (100 mb free for ever?) goes into effect in Feb 02, can I just "switch"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and m

Pay host is domain host
Some paid hosts do host you with a subdomain.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page a

We shall give you subdomain hosting for free.
Why do you wanna pay then.
Still if you wanna pay then you are most welcome. hehe he e..:D :classic2:

Originally posted by Infection
Some paid hosts do host you with a subdomain.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and m

There is a little problem with that. Pay host is domain host while free one is initially subdomain. later well have free domain host too.

Anyway if you wann transfer from paid domain host to free sub then you wont get the money refund.

Well, I'm getting MORE confused. your current page advertises "free" space for a year. So, if "free" means "free", I wouldnt have PAID anything, right?
My question was...if I signed up NOW for your "free for a year" offer, come Feb 02, could I "switch" to the "free forever" server? Or is your current "free for a year" offer not really "free"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page a

Well, I'm getting MORE confused. your current page advertises "free" space for a year. So, if "free" means "free", I wouldnt have PAID anything, right?
My question was...if I signed up NOW for your "free for a year" offer, come Feb 02, could I "switch" to the "free forever" server? Or is your current "free for a year" offer not really "free"?

You are alomst there, our current free for a year hosting is not totally free, there is a little signup fees. but the new offer will be totally free, no signup fees. Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back