• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] 100 mb space, asp, ms access etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspwebserver

100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo mail , Front page and moer..

Coming soon! - on February 2002 -

www.aspwebserver.com is introducing totally free ASP web hosting with 100 mb space, asp, ms access data with secure folder,cdo send mail , Front page popular components, unlimited bandwidth and more.. on windows 2000 servers.

Help us to bring you the best windows free hosting available on the net.

Please reply to this post and suggest us. tell us what you require and we will try our best to bring you the best!

Take a moment and point out the basic things that you would expect from your free host, we want it to be your way! So suggest...discuss with us...

One thing... no such thing as unlimited bandwith.... but I'll definetly be there, after paying for asp hosting only to find out it's shit!!... your plan sounds good, apart from the non-existence of unlimited :)

Re: Unix! holy Cow!

Originally posted by aspwebserver
These are Windows 2000 server. How come you put unix in windows server, lemme know..:chinese2:
Dual boot? I was joking you. ;)

There is this thing grr what's it's name agian...
Anyway, will you offer domainhosting,PHP and MySQL?
I need PHP...(and yes PHP CAN be ran under windows, I'm doing it right now)

Let me explain unlimited ?
Nothing in this world is unlimited. There is even doubt about the Universe being unlimited. :chinese2: :rolleyes::book:
Anyway what we mean by unlimited bandwidth, is that we wont allocate specific bandwidth for any users. No limits.
It will remain open. As our server farm is over loaded we will upgrade resources and try to keep things :cool:

PHP mySQL ?
We have plans to provide php, but mySQL wont be available at the moment. However keep waiting , we have plans to start free linux hosting too. Maybe in the middle of next year. that should be ready for php , mySQL.

Who will pay for the free servers ?
No, we will run the free servers on its own.
We will make profit on free servers and keep things running,
dont you worry :chinese2:

We wont shut down like other free companies.
Trust us on this!

Ofcourse we wont burdain our paid customers with this.
Paid servers are different, dedicated, more resources, more support and less pain ofcourse and worth paying for.:cool2:
Infact paid servers might get cheper in the future..

Originally posted by aspwebserver
However keep waiting , we have plans to start free linux hosting too.
Nice to see you took my wish seriously. :D

OK, you said no ads at the moment. What are the plans for later?

Hey! your webserver is hosted just down the road from me at Legend Internet. You can be sure of good uptime with them. Shame the data center is based in the worst part of bradford possible :(

Originally posted by Technics
Hey! your webserver is hosted just down the road from me at Legend Internet. You can be sure of good uptime with them. Shame the data center is based in the worst part of bradford possible :(

Who's webserver?

Reservations ?

Can i make a reservation for your space?

That would cost $100 per account. heh he

just kiddin, no need for that, there will be plently....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back