• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

this sound okay?

maddude

b&
b&
i have just been looking through reseller hosts and am considering my options. I was wondering is this a fair price that you'd pay for 100meg basic hosting from me?:
100meg
4gig b/w
unlimited addon, parked and sub domains
unlimited e-mail accounts,
unlimited mysql databases
unlimited FTP accounts
$3?

Last edited:
That's not a bad price, what would you do with 100mb of reseller capabilities? (If you don't mind me asking, just curious as it's a small amount)

hottweelz said:
That's not a bad price, what would you do with 100mb of reseller capabilities? (If you don't mind me asking, just curious as it's a small amount)
its not a reseller for them its hosting i'm the one with the reseller.

If you wish to donate to sponser our new server, I can give you a free reseller larger than that one.

maddude said:
i have just been looking through reseller hosts and am considering my options. I was wondering is this a fair price that you'd pay:
100meg
4gig b/w
unlimited addon, parked and sub domains
unlimited e-mail accounts,
unlimited mysql databases
unlimited FTP accounts
$3?
Actually we could give you that for FREE ...

Our Reseller "Gamma" plan gives you 250 MB of web space to use for your own web
site, your own DNS server addresses using your own domain name brand, and full
administrator access with Cpanel's WHM reseller panel control. All of this is FREE
and the only thing you have to pay for is just your resold customer accounts!

The accounts you create for your customers DOES NOT come out of the 250 MB
of web space that we allocate you for your your own web site.

Instead you are permitted to create an unlimited number of accounts and there is
no limits on the amount of web space for your resold accounts. Each resold account
that you create under the Gamma plan is billed at a fixed discount rate of 25% off
of our regular retail prices and then you can turn around and bill your customers
for whatever price you wish.

So to illustrate, let's say that you have 250 MB for yourself for your own website
and you have 1 single customer who buys a 3,000 MB hosting account from you
and pays you $9.95 per mont for that account ....

Your own 250 MB account is FREE.

The customer's account retails with us for $7.95
You get 25% off so the price that we bill you is $5.97.

You make $3.98 profit!

The above is just an example to give you a better idea how it works.

NetCafe said:
Why dont someone gGIVE you a server instead? Wouldn't it be better?
That doesn't happen too often. If you are being sarcastic, I'm collecting donations and holding contests because 2 servers in a row tend to get a tad pricey.

Hosting Posts said:
I could provide you that for free for a month, if you like or for say $20 for a whole year.
nah lol. your both confused. I'm already getting a reseller thats the price plan i might offer.

Back