• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is different

I have family abroad, and I keep in touch. Even if the contact may seem frequent it really doens't amount to much total time. And in that time I'm not having an illuminating conversation on current events.

Originally posted by Mika

About what you are major or what, I don't really care! Listen one time and just give a second thought to the things! I have nothing against you, but it's your false idea of the Italian political scene, that is really problematic!

My ideas are not false. It is not up to you to judge that.

I know things very well and I'm well informed about Italy as I live here. Don't doubt for this...

Half of my family lives there, and I keep in constant contact with them. It is not my fault I live in a different country, my dad will be moving there when I finish high school.

Also when you'll have some more years behind you'll have the chance to have a different view of the world! So don't support from now that strongly a political view!

NO! You should never say that to anybody. People should have the right to decide for themselves. And at least I know what is going on in this world.

I remind you that you said first that my post doesn't make sense! and I asked what doesn't make sense but you never answered!

It is incoherent.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

My ideas are not false. It is not up to you to judge that.

Sure and I can do it! You judge everyone all the times! But it's not for that I can judge you! It's because you say wrong thing, not the truth, that's the problem!

Half of my family lives there, and I keep in constant contact with them. It is not my fault I live in a different country, my dad will be moving there when I finish high school.

Hey, man! You must be joking! I'm saying to you , I'm living in Italy, I go for shopping, I take the bus, I go to cinema....I live here!! wake up!!! And I have parents in the US, it doesn't mean I know everything! It's another whole thing if you live in a country, from hearing news by phone!

NO! You should never say that to anybody. People should have the right to decide for themselves. And at least I know what is going on in this world.

I said that you don't have the right to decide? You don't want to understand because are your ideas that make you blind! Don't accuse fanatic Arabs, you're a fanatic western! Too bad! Seems that you have no democratic sensibility and you have a huge luck of the European spirit![/Â]

It is incoherent.
No it is not!

Sure and I can do it! You judge everyone all the times! But it's not for that I can judge you! It's because you say wrong thing, not the truth, that's the problem!

No you cannot because your ideas are not correct in my persepective. You cannot go around shooting down other people's ideas if you do not like them. You have your opinon, then fine. Fine.

Hey, man! You must be joking! I'm saying to you , I'm living in Italy, I go for shopping, I take the bus, I go to cinema....I live here!! wake up!!! And I have parents in the US, it doesn't mean I know everything! It's another whole thing if you live in a country, from hearing news by phone!

Oh so I don't know anything outside of the country I live in? You are wrong about that boy. I know a lot about the crisis affecting the world. From the Zaire, to Somalia, to some stupid unions in Italy.

I said that you don't have the right to decide!

You blind bat. You crossed the line there. You really did. You are saying I am not abled to come up with my own opinions. That was pass the line.

You don't want to understand because are your ideas that make you blind!

You my goodness are a fanatic. And fanatics only ended up unemployed, or terribly misled.

Don't accuse fanatic Arabs, you're a fanatic western! Too bad! Seems that you have no democratic sensibility and you have a huge luck of the European spirit!

You really passed the line with this propaganda crap. I cannot stand a communist who accuses me of not being democratic, when they themselves cannot even think about other opinions. If you are democratic then why the hell are you so quick to suppress my opinion and my freedom of thought? I got you there, now shut up.

And I am going to sum this up here, I don't have time to argue... I have work to do. And respectively Mika, you are the most misled and uninformed person I know. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that I cannot think for myself. You are nothing better than a fanatical stalinist.

Good Day. :mad:

No you cannot because your ideas are not correct in my persepective. You cannot go around shooting down other people's ideas if you do not like them. You have your opinon, then fine. Fine.

Oh so I don't know anything outside of the country I live in? You are wrong about that boy. I know a lot about the crisis affecting the world. From the Zaire, to Somalia, to some stupid unions in Italy.

You blind bat. You crossed the line there. You really did. You are saying I am not abled to come up with my own opinions. That was pass the line.

You my goodness are a fanatic. And fanatics only ended up unemployed, or terribly misled.

You really passed the line with this propaganda crap. I cannot stand a communist who accuses me of not being democratic, when they themselves cannot even think about other opinions. If you are democratic then why the hell are you so quick to suppress my opinion and my freedom of thought? I got you there, now shut up.

"I said that you don't have the right to decide!" I edited this frase of mine a second later ! I placed a questionmark at the end! The correct version is : I said that you don't have the right to decide? or Did I say that you don't have the right to decide?

Don't call me boy! I didn't say you don't know anything about what is going on around the world! I said you are badly informed about the Italian scene!

It's not a propaganda, is my opinion about you! And I'm not a communist!

Cato is neutral? You are again absolute! How do you know that! Don't tell that you know about what votes for the writer of the article too?

Last edited:

And I am going to sum this up here, I don't have time to argue... I have work to do. And respectively Mika, you are the most misled and uninformed person I know. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that I cannot think for myself. You are nothing better than a fanatical stalinist.

The hypocrisy!

Alright I have a little more time to spare so I can sum this up for good.

Don't call me boy! I didn't say you don't know anything about what is going on around the world! I said you are badly informed about the Italian scene!

I am not badly informed. I know.

It's not a propaganda, is my opinion about you! And I'm not a communist!

Me calling you a communist is my opinion about you.

Cato is neutral? You are again absolute! How do you know that! Don't tell what votes for the write of the article too?

Because they are strictly analysis and stick to facts.

Can we get back to the issue? Bashing eachother for not listening to eachother won't get this discussion anywhere.

I agree with Mika that Italy has a long history of corruption and Berlusconi succesfully continues that tradition with legal problems for giving bribes etc. The strong ties to fascists in the government is troubling as is his control of the media.

As for creating new businesses in Italy, I don't think the suggestions made by Berlusconi would change much if anything at all. It certainly hasn't created any trust in the leadership of the country and that's badly needed if Italy wants to recover economicly and create new businesses.

As for CATO being neutral: Read the fine print...

Originally posted by lotsofissues

The hypocrisy!

There is no hypocracy in there. I was stating my own opinions. And I said in my perspective. And I was passing judgement but I am not going after Mika like a fanatic, if he has something to say I will respond to it accordingly.

Good Day. :mad:

Have a nice day you too! You're a fascist! Luckily there are not that many people like you around! Otherwise Hitler would be our one and only leader now! You are uninformed too! People who think that know everything almost always know nothing! I'm feeling sorry about you!

Originally posted by Peo
As for creating new businesses in Italy, I don't think the suggestions made by Berlusconi would change much if anything at all. It certainly hasn't created any trust in the leadership of the country and that's badly needed if Italy wants to recover economicly and create new businesses.

For medium-sized industries and businesses to develop the government must remove the roadblocks such as rigid labor laws under control. This can actually reduce unemployment and bring in better more innovative jobs.

For fourty years my country was ruled by Franco, and now it is performing quite well.

Have a nice day you too! You're a fascist! Luckily there are not that many people like you around! Otherwise Hitler would be our one and only leader now! You are uninformed too! People who think that know everything almost always know nothing! I'm feeling sorry about you!

I will abstain from responding to those lies.

I responded like you did before! exact same way! Like you understand!

I stop the discussion here ! Have a nice day all of you guys!

I responded like you did before! exact same way! Like you understand!

I stop the discussion here ! Have a nice day all of you guys!

Over. There is nothing more to discuss, we have let out all of our super-biased anger and there is nothing more to it.

We can go on bickering till the end of the world and nothing will change it.

You began preaching, "you can't go around shooting down other ppl's ideas just because you dont like them"

Well, when someone has been debating you and giving his opinion and you conclude by calling him a "stalinist fanatic", that wasn't a tolerant comment about his ideas.

Originally posted by lotsofissues
You began preaching, "you can't go around shooting down other ppl's ideas just because you dont like them"

Well, when someone has been debating you and giving his opinion and you conclude by calling him a "stalinist fanatic", that wasn't a tolerant comment about his ideas.

After I was called a dozen other things, I concluded the argument by that. You seem to have this mixed up, I was giving my opinion and he came on the direct offensive. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should actually read his posts to see how tolerant he was. He wasn't at all in the beginning. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Back