• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is different

Syd and everyone else. A suggestion. Just put GC on ignore like I did to avoid his venom unless you actaully like seeing him act immature. It has already improved the look of this message board already for me. :D

(I didn't bother to read the last three or four pages but I need to know- ) What's "rebuttal"? I want to REBUTT! :D

Quit acting like an idiot meow and look up the word rebuttal. I am sorry to say that many people here acting like they are taking ESL. Because they don't know what "crossing the line" or "rebuttal" means. It is absolutely hilarious.

English actually is the second language I learnt as I believe it is for you too. I'm not dumb enough think I know it better than the natives though. ;)

Originally posted by meow
English actually is the second language I learnt as I believe it is for you too. I'm not dumb enough think I know it better than the natives though. ;)

Yes it is my second language too... but I know what "rebuttal" and "crossing the line" means.

Oh, I have no problem with "crossing the line". I actually know what "borderline" means too, but "rebutt" - ack no. :)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You are the stupid person. I am not.

So?

What? I only speak english, not gibberish.

Yes i'm stupid ... i got a GCSE grades .. and i'm 14 ... i'm stupid ... yes .... :rolleyes:

Well if you was that smart you would be able to work out what i meant .... replace .... its pretty simple ... i only missed one letter and a space :)

Oh, funny how you always have to go somewhere like a driving trip whenever your stupid little arguements run out of steam, yet you're back less than a day later?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Quit acting like an idiot meow and look up the word rebuttal. I am sorry to say that many people here acting like they are taking ESL. Because they don't know what "crossing the line" or "rebuttal" means. It is absolutely hilarious.
Ever heard of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

I still feel this urge to rebutt. Am I abnormal? Or just an ordinary ESL idiot? :confused:

So you should, you started all this :p

An incredible amount of insults given out to nearly all who contributed :confused2

Back