• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the return of My Free Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_tee

Well im back...2 servers ready to go and a bran new one right off the shelf...... heres what were gonna offer (features of a paid host!)

- 5 POP3/SMTP Accounts
- 5 Auto-Responders
- 5 Forwarders
- 1 Mailing List
- 125 megs space
- no filesize limit
- 5 gb bandwith
- WebMail Access
- Cpanel 5.0
- PHP 4.2.3
- MySQL 3.23.45
- Perl 5.006001
- 5 Subdomains
- 5 MySQL Databases
- 5 FTP Accounts
- Server Side Includes
- phpMyAdmin
- FrontPage Extensions
- Password-Protected Directories
- Web-Based Statistics
were going to take 5 people a day untill we have 200 accounts then we will start to fill the other 2 servers (they dont have as good of features)

Last edited:
Yup...it sure does look like a paid hosting offer. Is this only available for domain hosting?

You are very kind to offer so much :) Especially with such a high data transfer and 125MB of web space along with PHP and Perl.

All the best.

nope-not only domains u will get a name like somthing.myurl.com then ur sub domains would be more like sub-sub domains we also can host domains up to 5 domains per person :)
[edit]sub-sub domains meaning somthing.somthing.myurl.com ;) or if u have a domain somthing.yoururl.com[/edit]

ok ive been flooded with PMS for account requests please email hjohn2@san.rr.com with requests once i get the server up ill set the accounts up in order of emails recived please include

username:
password:
site(s) going to be about if you dont know yet leave this blank:
comments:

ill get them set up in order recived and once i get the server running correctly

ok all im almost done with the server prob. today or tomorrow :)
if your wondering why you havent got an account yet it will be up once i get the server fixed
[edit]so many emails :p ive got 15 emails so far[/edit]

Last edited:
hehe...I'm not surprised, look at all those things you offer. But not to worry, I haven't requested for an account.

Do you have a website? :p

I agree, especially coupled with 125 MB of space...that costs $6+ at hosts I've seen...hope you survive :) It'd be nice to know that the proverbial perfect free host exists, even when they don't accept any new users.

Master_tee, you might want to look into nixt for a signup/user database system, or if you don't mind spending $30 at phpmanager.

Both can be converted to be used for free hosting, it's just a matter of recoding some of the templates a little.

www.phpmanager.com
www.nixt.org

Believe me, it makes like a lot easier.

about warez...no im not afraid im going to check all accounts once a week and new apps that arnt filled out fully are auto del. like ones without a reason...other then that i dont worry...once we get this running i might start offering more space etc...250 megs in the future...and yes i will survive :) tazzman....as stated above i want to check all sign ups by hand...im also going to limit it to 10 accounts per day all accounts i recive one day after the limit roll over to the next day ETC...but thats after i get going...for now im going to take all i can do...for the first month...also ive got soooooo many emails asking about ad's...no there are no ads we might have user placeable ones if you want to help support us..we would really be thankful and will give you a few upgrades if you do ;)

Nixt and phpmanager don't necessarily setup the accounts automatically, you can still check them by hand, it just speeds up the process and you'll have an easy to maintain user database so you can easily send out emails to your users, but it's up to you, just trying to make your life a little easier. Used to do everything by email myself, but it got way to chaotic to keep track of everything.

Last edited:
forgot to tell you...forum hosting and file hosting coming soon....file hosting will be the first to offer FTP upload, the forums hosted you will be able to pick from almost all the forums (Ikon board,Invision Board,PHPBB,YaBB)

this will be coming in the months to come and image hosting will be avaible somtime this year!

specs:
file hosting:
500 mb space
unmetered bandwith
hotlinking allowed
ftp
forum hosting:
the usual but no ads and not slow like ezboard
image hosting:
50 megs space
hotlinking
ftp

and about file hosting...no im not worryed about warez (ill look through them also)
coming soon=6 months or so

Originally posted by Tazzman
Nixt and phpmanager don't necesarily setup the accounts automatically, you can still check them by hand, it just speeds up the process and you'll have an easy to maintain user database so you can easily send out emails to your users, but it's up to you, just trying to make your life a little easier. User to do everything by email myself, but it got way to chaotic to keep track of everything.
oh ok ill have to check that out

if your wondering why i havent responded...im still working on that server...i think it might take another day sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back