• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the return of My Free Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Master_tee
forgot to tell you...forum hosting and file hosting coming soon....file hosting will be the first to offer FTP upload, the forums hosted you will be able to pick from almost all the forums (Ikon board,Invision Board,PHPBB,YaBB)

this will be coming in the months to come and image hosting will be avaible somtime this year!

specs:
file hosting:
500 mb space
unmetered bandwith
hotlinking allowed
ftp
forum hosting:
the usual but no ads and not slow like ezboard
image hosting:
50 megs space
hotlinking
ftp

and about file hosting...no im not worryed about warez (ill look through them also)
coming soon=6 months or so

You really are a nice guy, giving all this away for free.:D
How do you cover all the costs?

well its not costing that much...its out of my own money so if some users would place a button or banner on 1 page of there site it would help alot...
file server:
800 mhz
2 80 gig hard drives (120 $ each)
128 meg ram
red hat 7.3
cable connection
(200 $$ for pc 75$ for red hat cd roms [i know its freeware] and 100 $ a month for the 3 mbps cable connection...)
the server is from a server company (keeping disclosed) and is
1.3 gh
512 meg ram
60 gb hard drive
OC12 connection
(428 $ a month)
test server:
155 mhz
redhat 7.3
64 meg ram
80 gb hard drive
(lol low specs eah?)
the test server was only 50$ im gonna just run a anon. ftp server on it
--------------
i paid for it because i know there are people out there without the money and people who dont have creditcards..also for people who are new...i just got an offer for a support guy..so we will have 2 support people to help you.....i pay for it all out of my own pockets...just to help people...:)

[edit]i also have another server the same as the file server that im going to set up and once this server fills up ill consider getting more servers from my host[/edit]

Last edited:
he'ssssss back and so am i hahhaa
nice to hear from u Master_tee(john)

wonder if my two about from email which u said r setup yet?
:)

cheers john

Nice!

Very nice job, Tee! I've sent my email (sade2k1@hotmail.com). I hope you consider it and host my site as soon as possible. Thank you.

ok server full...ill start setting up accounts today the other servers might not be up for a while..about 1/4th the apps were approved

Please do not open a new thread announcing your service until your service is fully open, you have a url, it is working and you are accepting new members. I've told you this a number of times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back