• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The madness around you!

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Rather than take another thread off topic;
Word.

It makes perfect sense, now that someone has pointed it out :cool2:
He said how it made perfect sense for something google did in another thread, which reminded me of this:

There is absolute madness going on all around the world, if you will just look and you dont even have to look far to see it.

The 700 Billion dollar bail out is a good example of madness.
Where was all the money for the families affected??

Last edited:
So basically whatever you want is either completely nonsensical gibberish, or stating views on world issues that have been offered by just about anyone and their monkey already, but done so in the form of nonsensical gibberish?

Forum is full of idiots and people who don't speak English. Why doesn't someone greet me?

What the hell happened here.

I'm not even going to comment on the bailout, but clearly you don't understand what was about to happen to America.

So basically whatever you want is either completely nonsensical gibberish, or stating views on world issues that have been offered by just about anyone and their monkey already, but done so in the form of nonsensical gibberish?

I sense that you are upset. :love:

Forum is full of idiots and people who don't speak English. Why doesn't someone greet me?

I'm not even going to comment on the bailout, but clearly you don't understand what was about to happen to America.

I understand what was gonna happen, probably better than you..
Not that it really matters now, the USA is history. :lol: - They just to far in debt....
Kinda funny really, Chinia has an army around the size of the USA and has massive income.

Greetings fellow stranger.

I dunno. All that money went into oblivion. We obviously didn't get our stimulus checks at our house. Do you get stimulus checks for living in a $800,000 dollar home? Id surely classify myself as poor, or middle classed. We don't make a lot, we just scavenge for what we can find.

Back