• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The madness around you!

Maybe its just because I'm a little on the liberal side...

I live in California though, and we're so far in debt its just ridiculous... Two bad governors one after another.

Just raise the damn taxes. Everyone is afraid to do that... If you take another $10 from me it's not going to kill me. Cut out some of the welfare system and raise taxes.

Maybe its just because I'm a little on the liberal side...

I live in California though, and we're so far in debt its just ridiculous... Two bad governors one after another.

Just raise the damn taxes. Everyone is afraid to do that... If you take another $10 from me it's not going to kill me. Cut out some of the welfare system and raise taxes.

Or listen to the hippies and legalize, regulate, and tax marajewana.

Or listen to the hippies and legalize, regulate, and tax marajewana.

Then the feds should start patrolling the california border and raise the fines for transporting it across state lines. Maybe random cavity searches and the like. Then everyone wins :D

I'm not even going to comment on the bailout, but clearly you don't understand what was about to happen to America.

What was about to happen to America was a scenario that should not have been possible if the government was doing it's job.

They should have forced the automakers to go chapter 11 before getting any kind of assistance in order to prevent the pocket-lining that happened.

Not only that, but if a company really is so big that losing it could really cause such damage, then it needs to be investigated under antitrust regulations and divided into smaller corporations for better stability.

They need to make major cuts to the welfare system. In it's present form it is easily exploitable and often abused, causing billions of dollars to be lost.

We live in an age where you'd have to be just about in a coma to not be able to do something productive with appropriate assistance such as the accessibility options for computers.

I do not buy most of these so-called 'disabilities' people use to get permanent welfare status at taxpayer expense.

You don't see my disabilities stopping me from holding a job and making an honest living, while someone I know who isn't even as severe a case has a free ride for life because of his 'disability' that can be managed entirely through diet and lifestyle. I'm probably getting close to being legally blind on top of everything else, and as long as I can still tell what's on the computer screen or where my toolbox is I will keep right on working till I can't move anymore.

Last edited:
Back